Black People : Focus on individuals or focus on the common good of the race???

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
what is our focus when we come here?

inform and uplift?

or gripe about personal agendas that have no impact on the greater community

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Its interesting with the history you have with me that the administration is well aware of that you would be focused once again on me personaly:hammer:

I have about 6 post from various members right here on this page personaly attacking me, and mentioning nothing about the subject matter of the posts, and now you come up with this:SuN016:

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
what is our focus when we come here?

inform and uplift?

or gripe about personal agendas that have no impact on the greater community

Seems the only one not 'focused' is the one who for about the 50th time in 6 months has started a thread to ask others "what's the focus"....!

Only an un-focused mind could repeatedly ask that question!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ProphetikGeneral Pan-Africanism : Pan Africanism in Focus: Rethinking the Political Conscience of Blacks in the Diaspora Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
KaHotep Black People : Change and Focus Black People Open Forum 15
KaHotep Black Poetry : The eulogy, a focus, melodious motion, coasting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Planck Mission Brings Universe Into Sharp Focus Science and Technology 3
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Important -- The Primary Focus Black People Politics 10
Ankhur Black People : To Find Someones Focus or Purpose for Being Here, Check the Archives in the Search function Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : One gives Power to what One gives Focus to Black People Open Forum 5
lce Black People : Is there TOO much focus race admixture instead of one being a sellout? Black People Open Forum 10
Ankhur Black People : What is really Blocking Our Focus and Efforts Towards Black nationalism??? Black People Open Forum 226
asimplepoet Black Haiku : To focus to be be swayed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Nigeria : Nigeria says Military Focus should be on Gbagbo instead of Gaddafi Nigeria 2
Ankhur Libya : Susan Rice keeps the focus on a war with Libya Libya 3
Ankhur Black People : You Can tell a person by their Focus!!! Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : After the Venting and Ranting, when do we focus on building the Black community? Black People Open Forum 72
Ankhur Black People : Internet Focus; Personal vs Collective Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Folks should have a right to their focus Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community? Black People Open Forum 30
Ankhur Black People : The Best Con of the Devil is to get us off focus of Black Nationalism Black People Open Forum 39
Ankhur Black People : Any race, ethnicity or nation gets what they focus on Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : President Obama says he won't put focus on "Blacks" Troubles Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : it's interesting to see where the spiritual focus is here Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Ankhur Black People : Where is our Focus?????????????? Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : For the Sake of Clarity and our focus, watch these 4 movies, every now and then Black People Open Forum 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : The Need to Focus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Haiku : Focus in Bloom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : ...focus... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
S Black Poetry : Focus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black People Politics : List three individuals, currently living, whom you would like to see become national leaders within Black People Politics 6
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : Some talented individuals Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6