Fluoride and the Pineal Gland

That was a pretty interesting article. Right along the lines of what Dr. Bobby Hemmitt said on blogtalkradio this evening.

But my question is, how can an individual, especially an American citizen, eliminate all traces of fluoride from personal consumption. It's in the water and our toothpaste. Is it even possible to lead a fluoride free life? Funny thing is, thats in line with many other chemicals in the water and in the food supply.

That was a pretty interesting article. Right along the lines of what Dr. Bobby Hemmitt said on blogtalkradio this evening.

But my question is, how can an individual, especially an American citizen, eliminate all traces of fluoride from personal consumption. It's in the water and our toothpaste. Is it even possible to lead a fluoride free life? Funny thing is, thats in line with many other chemicals in the water and in the food supply.

Yeah, I remember an herbalist told me about that too, as far as fluoride, I had just never pulled up a "scientific" article on it. I also from studying learned it messes with your frontal lobe and some other stuff. What I am learning now is that a strong mind or conscious person can really transform stuff with their body. I remember a brother telling be that diet was about 15%and the rest was mind the 85% as far as health, maybe even higher than that.

But as far as your question its hard to say, because I'm sure they put fluoride in everything, so if its in our water, you can't do nothing unless you have some type of super purifier. But like the quote "They can't stop the shining". No matter what happens its still going down..lol

Yeah, I remember an herbalist told me about that too, as far as fluoride, I had just never pulled up a "scientific" article on it. I also from studying learned it messes with your frontal lobe and some other stuff. What I am learning now is that a strong mind or conscious person can really transform stuff with their body. I remember a brother telling be that diet was about 15%and the rest was mind the 85% as far as health, maybe even higher than that.

But as far as your question its hard to say, because I'm sure they put fluoride in everything, so if its in our water, you can't do nothing unless you have some type of super purifier. But like the quote "They can't stop the shining". No matter what happens its still going down..lol

it is in the water in most states, they say its part of the purification process or something. I dont understand why a full study of the effects of such things arent done to see how they effect our organs.

it is in the water in most states, they say its part of the purification process or something. I dont understand why a full study of the effects of such things arent done to see how they effect our organs.

Well the people who are doing it already know how it effects everything. Only way we could "scientifically" figure it out is to go in the lab and go to work. I have also seen some studies by the actual Nazis who have documented its effects, they were real big on using fluoride. I remember reading certain European nations rejected it and don't have it.

I'm pretty sure its in the water know, they say it helps the teeth...lol!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back