Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by tyab14, May 31, 2008.
Check the article and check your tooth paste.
That was a pretty interesting article. Right along the lines of what Dr. Bobby Hemmitt said on blogtalkradio this evening.
But my question is, how can an individual, especially an American citizen, eliminate all traces of fluoride from personal consumption. It's in the water and our toothpaste. Is it even possible to lead a fluoride free life? Funny thing is, thats in line with many other chemicals in the water and in the food supply.
Yeah, I remember an herbalist told me about that too, as far as fluoride, I had just never pulled up a "scientific" article on it. I also from studying learned it messes with your frontal lobe and some other stuff. What I am learning now is that a strong mind or conscious person can really transform stuff with their body. I remember a brother telling be that diet was about 15%and the rest was mind the 85% as far as health, maybe even higher than that.
But as far as your question its hard to say, because I'm sure they put fluoride in everything, so if its in our water, you can't do nothing unless you have some type of super purifier. But like the quote "They can't stop the shining". No matter what happens its still going down..lol
it is in the water in most states, they say its part of the purification process or something. I dont understand why a full study of the effects of such things arent done to see how they effect our organs.
Well the people who are doing it already know how it effects everything. Only way we could "scientifically" figure it out is to go in the lab and go to work. I have also seen some studies by the actual Nazis who have documented its effects, they were real big on using fluoride. I remember reading certain European nations rejected it and don't have it.
I'm pretty sure its in the water know, they say it helps the teeth...lol!
So can someone tell me what i should use as alternative to brush my teeth?
If you have any health foods or whole food stores in your area they have alternative toothpastes that don't have fluoride or other harmful products. The brand I use is called Nature's Gate. Also if you want to whiten your teeth and keep them nice brush your teeth with toothpaste and carbon. Carbon is really good for teeth whitening.
Any whole foods markets or anything like that near you????
ok...most toothpastes that i see have fluroid...some people told me that baking soda is good too...I will test this,thanks!
Separate names with a comma.