Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather walking on air training prepares for Maidana

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
We ran into Floyd this weekend at a store in Caesar's Palace. He was in the store shopping. The doors weren't closed so my wife walked in and bumped into him because he was in her way. She didn't recognize it was Floyd. After we entered they closed the doors. People gathered outside the store taking pictures but we were actually inside the store with him and his Money Team. They allowed us to stay and shop.

I knew he was a small dude but he is much smaller close up than I thought. My wife been wanting to meet him to ask for his endorsement on a charter school she is trying to start. We know people who know him but this Sunday's chance meeting was rather awkward.

Charles IKS

Mar 27, 2010
He might as well be training to be a track runner, the way he runs around the ring, instead of fights.
What is it with guys like you? And I thought that it was only hispanics and whites that complained about him "running" around the ring. Boxing, the sweet science, is all about hitting WITHOUT getting hit. It's a good idea if you want to preserve your health...don't cha think? The reason why whites and hispanics want him to go toe to toe is because they know that he'll have a better chance of getting knocked out because they don't like him. What is your reason? By the way, have you listened to his father and uncle speak lately? That should be motivation enough to fight the way he does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather stops Conor McGregor in 10th round as Irishman fades late Black Sports 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : floyd-mayweather-alllivesmatter Black People Politics 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Another unsong star stumbles (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) Black Sports 0
Mad Skillz Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya Black Sports 11
Monetary Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Claims to be Champ without Belt Black Sports 0
P Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Vs. Arturo Gatti this saturday Black Sports 33
P Black Sports : Great Interview of Floyd Mayweather Black Sports 3
P Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Black Sports 3
S Black People : 50 Yrs Ago American Police Debated George Floyd Situation On National TV Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People Politics : Toppling Statues and Removing Racist State Flags Should Not be The legacy of The Untimely Demise of George Floyd Black People Politics 0
C Black People : The Racist Lynching Execution Of George Floyd Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : George Floyd Degree Of Dying Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Exploitation of George Floyd Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 King Floyd - You've Been Good To Me, Thank You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : King Floyd-Groove Me.flv Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : FLOYD TAYLOR - I MISS MY DADDY Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Eddie Floyd Black Entertainment 6
J Black People : Disrespectful white scum BOO floyd mayweater in Manchester england Black People Open Forum 3
P Black Sports : Floyd-Spinks "99% done!" Black Sports 9
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Passing of Floyd Patterson Black Sports 5
M Black Sports : Who here believes Super will upset Floyd Jr. Black Sports 18
M Black Sports : Hatton says he will surely fight Floyd this year Black Sports 9
Liberty Black Sports : Mayweather Says McGregor Fight 'Possible,' Pacquiao Rematch Discussed Black Sports 0
Kemetstry Black Sports : MAYWEATHER v PACQUIAO FIGHT SET 2???? Black Sports 27
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Mayweather vs Cotto Black Sports 24
MsInterpret Black Sports : Mayweather vs. Ortiz Black Sports 32
Monetary Black Sports : UFC: Mayweather, Jr. UFC Bound Black Sports 9
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather Sr. wants $2M to train against his son Black Sports 4
Monetary Black Sports : Finally! The De La Hoya-Mayweather bout is official Black Sports 1
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather vs Baldomir Black Sports 8
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather turns down $8 million to fight Margarito Black Sports 4
P Black Sports : Mayweather-Judah not dead! Black Sports 9
M Black Sports : Mayweather dominates Mitchell Black Sports 3
P Black Sports : Wright vs. Mayweather a Reality? Black Sports 7
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather....too cocky? Black Sports 12
O Black Sports : Mayweather vs Gatti Black Sports 11
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Walking Dead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Continuous Broadcast Law Forum : Seems Drinking Coffee Then Driving or Drinking Coffee While Walking Is A Crime Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'Walking while black' can be dangerous too, study finds African American History Culture 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : Bryant Gumbel: My Son Was Arrested for Walking While Black Black People Politics 0
blazejay Black People : Are we walking targets? Black People Open Forum 12
SAMURAI36 Black Entertainment : Walking With Gods Black Entertainment 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Is Walking Just as Good as Running? Black Health and Wellness 69
Kemetstry Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Walking Is Just as Good as Running for Heart and Brain Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : "The Ebony Exodus Project: Why Some Black Women Are Walking Out on Religion—and Others Should Too" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Walking my keyz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Lil Wayne Walking on the US Flag Black Entertainment 59
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : The Walking Dead Thread Black Entertainment 219