Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya

Of course, MAYWEATHER, JR.

Come on now. I think it may end earlier. I think Oscar will bring out the fire in Floyd, Jr...although I don't think Oscar will be a pushover during the fight.

Here is the poem that Mayweather, Sr. wrote about Oscar:

Oscar, I heard you have a new coach, and his name is Freddie Roach.
Can he train you? Yes he can. But can he come to your aid? That's like fighting my son with an empty can of Raid.

I'm being for real and saying what I feel. This is the truest note I've ever wrote.
Oscar, you're at the crossroads. You have to go to the right or you have to go to the left. You can't depend on nobody else.

There's nothing personal between me and you. We need to do what we have to do.
When you beat those old legends, they were over the hill. Now you're about to swallow the same pill.
Come May 5th you better be ready, because when you lose I don't want you blaming it on Freddie.

Oscar, greed overcame common sense. You don't have a clue that money don't make you.
You're ungrateful, unfaithful and disrespectful. You shocked my mind. You're one of a kind. You're the cheapest promoter of all time.

So get your tickets now and let's make it clear, because your May 5th whipping is almost here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been waiting for this one for a LONG time!

I want to see what floyd is made of. Oscar is naturally bigger and stronger and his left hook seems made for floyd who doesn't use his hands for defense (rolls his shoulder instead).

It'll be interesting to see whether floyd can hurt ODH. If he tries to bicycle the whole fight he will lose because eventually oscar will catch him and I haven't seen ODH that fit for a fight in a long time.

I could predict after round 1, but right now, its a toss up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back