Black Relationships : Flirting

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
Flirting. There is something so energizing about it. I do not know if it is the give and take or the thrill of silent communication. Maybe it is the sexual energy (at times slight, others overpowering), whatever the case may be flirting can be a very satisfying part of an encounter. For some it is the true start of foreplay.

Some people are better at it than others, and some do it instinctively, like breathing.

Do you enjoy the art of flirting? If your mate flirts, do you consider that cheating? Can flirting harm a relationship?

I love flirting. I love seeing a woman try to turn her head really quick and catch her staring. It's basically saying "Mmmmmm, you look tasty". I do think flirting in a relationship is .....well, not cheating, but incredibly disrespectful. But we all still do it. Flirting will definately harm.....make that.......end a relationship with me if I catch you doing it.

Hey, fam

Without a doubt, flirting is exhilarating. Some days I get in the mode, and I am amazed at myself. A play on words, a lingering smile. Sometimes something subtle, sometimes something overt. But I only do it when I am not involved in a relationship. Right now, its open season. LOL!!

To think of all the years of flirting I missed out on because I was so shy.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back