Black People Politics : Flint Water Crisis and Gov. Snyder - Michigan - Taps Restored

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Genocide,

This Governor needs to be locked up :dblock: and the key thrown away.

Kemetstry

Gov. Snyder asks Obama for federal aid in Flint water crisis

DETROIT (AP) — The needs of Flint, Michigan, "far exceed the state's capability," Gov. Rick Snyder said in a request for a federal disaster declaration and millions of dollars that could pay for clean water, filters and cartridges for residents whose water system has been contaminated by lead ...

http://news.yahoo.com/snyder-asks-obama-emergency-declaration-water-crisis-054223136.html
:facepalm:
0f1389455f4576028d0f6a706700a4e3.jpg

Michigan Nation Guard Sgt. Steve Kiger, left, of Harrison, Mich., stacks cases of drinking water with Red Cross volunteer Franklin Dickerson of Pleasant Ridge Wednesday Jan 13, 2016 in Flint, Mich. Members of the Michigan National Guard began arriving in Flint on Wednesday for briefings on the drinking water crisis, ahead of a larger contingent of Guardsmen who will help distribute bottled water, filters and other supplies to residents. (Dale G. Young/Detroit News via AP)

I appreciate the backup--and the white governor's ineptness is obvious...

But I won't call a case it a case study of institutionalized white racism --i. e., because a lot of white Flint residents have been getting sick too!!

What do you call it? I called it genocide against the poor.

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
      synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre; More

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back