Black People : Flight Club!

youngblackceo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2004
Richmond,Va
I have a passion that I would like to turn into a hobby. My passion is Aviation and I'm thinking about starting a flight club.
I love planes and helicopters and the science and technology that goes into building them. I have ideas of actually modeling and building planes and helicopters for commercial and military use for African peoples. I hope to one day make them a reality.
But in the mean time I want to learn more about flying, and I think starting a flight club would be a great start.
I think aviation is going to be a key to our victory since this is one of our enemies greatest strengths.
So it should be something we put alot of time and resources in studing.

Anyway I don't have much time to go into details right know. I'm going to leave a link to give you and idea of what I would like us to get into.
The site is a hobby store that sells model gas and electric powered planes and helicoptors and cars and trucks that are just like the real thing.

I'll be back later to discuss and go into more detail. For those that are interested and have a passion for aviation are would just like to learn more about the science of flight. Get at me so we can talk and bring this into reality.

http://www.towerhobbies.com/

PM me or catch me in brother's chat. I'll put you in touch with one of my boyz...the brother is a licensed commercial pilot (though he now works in banking).

Similar to you he just had a passion for aviation and earned his licenses on his own time and started out flying cessna's.

He might could give you some tips/background/advice on what all is involved.

I'd be interested in your club depending on purpose. I've taken a few lessons myself 7 years ago but have never solod.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back