Science and Technology : Flappy - Titoub, My first app

Titoub

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2015
Hey all In this past month I wanted to build an app for my bank so in doing so I need to learn it, cause nobody will build me one for free... so as I always do I went to learn how to build an App. The first thing I learned was you need to know where the app is going IOS or Android It seems easier with Android so I started there. I then learned what program is best for making Android Apps and found Android Studios 2.1... Now I got a program, but when I downloaded it I apparently needed more programs like Java... OMG this seemed like so much to learn, but I smoke some weed with some friends and came back to it.. Then I found some videos on Youtube and it got simpler. I learned from a guy on how to build flappy bird. then I made a few changes. BTW it is a lot more to code a game than it is a website... to see my apps you can go to my site and click the link.

Attachments

• app_art-01.png
    app_art-01.png
    81 KB · Views: 48

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days