river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly.

I first started recording brotha oldsoul's Consciousness Raising classes on Sunday September 5, 2007, so this coming Sunday, the first Sunday in September 2012, will be the five year anniversary! Wouldn't you know it, this is also the date brotha oldsoul will launch the class on the Destee BlogTalkRadio program. Talk about moving on up! So the sista river will continue to flow with the brotha oldsoul and the Destee fambly.

Come on out this Sunday and join us 12 noon EST. Bring a friend and bring your brain!

This has been a public service message brought to you by Da River

Sister River ... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!!! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I didn't realize you'd been doing it for 5 years, i just knew you'd been doing it a LOOOOONG TIME !!! :love:

WOW WOW WOW @ USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I spoke to Brother OldSoul about your past concern, having the recordings hosted somewhere else too, in addition to the OverStanding University that you have built and maintained ... i never forgot about that, but have been trying to find a solution that will make it easy for us to maintain them here ... hopefully easing your mind about this issue while insuring we maintain the great history we've been blessed with ... well ... i think i have a way that i like ... i don't know if you've noticed, but i recently uploaded a few audio files of my own ... Destee Podcasts ... and i think this system will work for us ... it's just that you and i need to get together regarding the particulars ... if you're still interested and concerned about this. For the record, i'm totally fine with them staying where they are, i just remember your plea, and want you to know i heard you ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY @ you get to rest, relax, and fully enjoy class tomorrow without doing any work !!! :)

I LOVE YOU ... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE YEARS OF LOVE !!! ... :grouphug:

See you in class at noon ... i'll be in the front row ... :)

Much Much Love and Peace!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back