Black Spirituality Religion : Five more Bible contracditions

btw the same goes for all the other so called contradictions in shabir allys list.....

now since were on the subject of errors in religious texts does the followin prove the koran is flawed?????

How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]

Six or eight days of creation? Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

LOL. Anyone knows that the word "days" does not have to literally mean multiple 24 hour days. "Days" also means "times." Ad was destroyed in 8 days in a time of or times of unluckiness.

And the Qur'an says that the earth was created in 6 days. Nowhere in Surah 41:9-12 does it say, two "additional" days. It just describes how long Almighty God Allah took to perform each act.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

LOL. The original of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew not Greek. Anyone could have latter on (at any time) written a Greek version of the Old Testament AFTER discovering the inconsistencies of the most original Scriptures available.

omg - read what i said - i dint say the original hebrew bible wasnt written first i said the hebrew bible used for makin english translations wasnt - they are not the same thing - check the hebrew in both versions and tell me what you see!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back