Black Positive People : First lady wants people to drink more plain water

Good, my heart went out to you, but, continue to at least boil your water until you find the right purification system. ... btw ... did you google the manufacturer for help?

yes, they were the ones in Okla that I got no response from. I'll. Try them again.

yes, they were the ones in Okla that I got no response from. I'll. Try them again.

Let me take the time to thank you for your contribution in this Thread butterfly#1, your willingness to share information and fully participate, regardless of the mishap, proves encouraging and helps get the important information out ... Michelle would be proud of this Discussion Forum ... doing what it's design to do, Communicate.

Couldn't help but notice, some wish to twist communication into an addiction, lol, I find that laughable.

Let me take the time to thank you for your contribution in this Thread butterfly#1, your willingness to share information and fully participate, regardless of the mishap, proves encouraging and helps get the important information out ... Michelle would be proud of this Discussion Forum ... doing what it's design to do, Communicate.

Couldn't help but notice, some wish to twist communication into an addiction, lol, I find that laughable.

Its my pleasure to be involved in conversations that actually imparts useful info that can immediately be
used...i.e. Fieldpea purchasing one of the systems discussed. I feel very good.about that.

That's what's so good about Destee.com

Its my pleasure to be involved in conversations that actually imparts useful info that can immediately be
used...i.e. Fieldpea purchasing one of the systems discussed. I feel very good.about that.

That's what's so good about Dester.com

Here's the best part, there may be some that we will never know about that could have very well have benefited as Fieldpea posted.

The dead giveaway to that happening lies in the sheer number of "Views." You just never know:)

Here's the best part, there may be some that we will never know about that could have very well have benefited as Fieldpea posted.

The dead giveaway to that happening lies in the sheer number of "Views." You just never know:)

So true, but it would be nice if they'd let us know if the thread and postings help them decide.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back