Black Poetry : First Impression

NastaRyder

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 14, 2003
N.C.
So you say it was one dress, which caused a mess; however, it was no distress. Such success, making love, kissing me, my body now yours to caress and possess.
Looking back to see if you were watching me as I spun seductively around the corner. Making sure I had your attention as I moved each part a little slower.
From the switching of my ***, to swinging of my hips. Feeling hotter; thinking about the moment, biting my lip.
From the thought of you touching me, I feel as if I can`t breath.
Waiting for you to grab me…that which I possess aroused, and the labor of my fruit flowing free.

So you say it was one dress, which cause a mess; however, it was no distress. Or was it the romantic candles or the wine in the glasses that made me forget the rest.
There was no room for conversation or introduction, for they were pushed a side. Nothing but you and me, stroking, licking, and sucking….Driving each other out of our minds…A feeling of trust and security embrace me… as if I have known you all of my life…You push my legs over your shoulder, bury your face between my thighs and begin to hit it right. . . all night…
Maybe for you it was the dress; being though I had it on for 3 minutes or less. But….Now, all I do is think of you, and how special you made me feel….every moment of every day, every minute of a hour, confirmation indicating that this feeling was real.

So you say it was the dress, which caused a mess; however, it was no distress. And it is the bewitching hour and if you would just do it again, then truly we would be blessed.............