Health and Wellness : First Ebola Patient Arrives in the ATL

Be careful, lol, but this topic is currently being covered in the Thread below, just in case you didn't know, but if you do know this, oh well, disregard, okay? ...

EBOLA OUT BREAK SPREADS!
Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Kemetstry, Mar 29, 2014

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/ebola-out-break-spreads.79990/

I would happen to live in the ATL metro. Maybe that's why my house keys kept bending; to tell me to get out of here. I don't know what's up, by I'm about to cancel my appointment scheduled at Emory later this month.

Yes I knew, and I hesitated before posting it. But for people who haven't kept up on that thread, I just thought that since this Ebola virus was official brought to this country yesterday, a black city at that, it was worth a title on it's own. It may cause others to read the other thread if they haven't. This has gone beyond a topic of it just spreading in Africa. This is no light matter, and this virus has reached it's highest death rate in recorded history, and it's in my backyard, along with a few others on this forum. So I took a chance on making sure people here really knew this latest risk this country took yesterday, and it's no longer just in Africa.

Yeah, great minds think alike and you did the right thing, I too posted a Thread on the topic, we can't have too many Threads about something this serious:

Nigeria death shows Ebola can spread by air travel
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Monday at 11:56 AM

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/nigeria-death-shows-ebola-can-spread-by-air-travel.81184/

In fact, feel free to post to the above Thread at any time, the more the merrier ...

Yes I knew, and I hesitated before posting it. But for people who haven't kept up on that thread, I just thought that since this Ebola virus was official brought to this country yesterday, a black city at that, it was worth a title on it's own. It may cause others to read the other thread if they haven't. This has gone beyond a topic of it just spreading in Africa. This is no light matter, and this virus has reached it's highest death rate in recorded history, and it's in my backyard, along with a few others on this forum. So I took a chance on making sure people here really knew this latest risk this country took yesterday, and it's no longer just in Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back