Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Um-mm, sounds alot like Destee.com :great: by and for black people (but I'm like Angela Ford on this one, "is that what this is?" ... :facepalm:

First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month

"...But I just can't get past the fact that it’s run by two Republican white men.”

Founded by former Rep. J.C. Watts, a Republican from Oklahoma, the network will premiere in 33 million households primarily in large African American markets such as New York City, Los Angeles and Atlanta.

:picture:

Image: Ben Chavis

Image: Ben Chavis
“Even though I'm a Democrat and he is a Republican, I felt it was time for black people in the media to work together without getting involved or entrenched in the partisan divide,” Chavis said.

Liam Knox
NBC News

it sure seems that way, Clyde, like things are pre-tweeked with an expected outcome. Well, Eye ain't having it. NO one will ever dictate to me how many days Eye should celebrate the GREAT PHETHORIFIC LEGACY of our people...!

Dress a weasel into a suit.. You still have a weasel
Yes Republicans have to confuse the Black community. Don't patronize this at all. Spread this one, is truly to get us to influence us in some manner. I could be wrong. But I don't need a news channel, I don't want influence and we all know we are so Sick of no News.. because it is all slanted news. Sound bites are misleading and this just another tid-bit Of discourse. ! Its a true completely orchestrated deception tactic.

I heard more than TWICE.....twice from news on CNN speakers.. ( WE MUST BE OFF BASE.. VOTE AND CHOOSE especially for the Top JOB.. and the SENATE give_ WHOMEVER to ALL DEMOCRATIC making it land slide into BOTH HOUSES. Wash out the GATORS at were brought IN! Several online speakers stated this Seriously.. on TV. user since last Friday.
This WHOLE ELECTION THING WILL FLIP BOTH HOUSES IF BLACKS >> ( ITS ALL RIDING ON WHAT WE DO.. ALWAYS HAS MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO NOW CHANGE THAT,, NEVER GAVE ON TRYING SINCE THE FIRST SLAVE SHIP SAILED. Couldn't win the civil fight until we helped, couldn't build the white house, lay the rail roads, look at Bro Clyde's meme..

I see no funny I see the real truth ( ha.. ha.. the movie is great .. it is real.. Get serious or dont look surprised ... we built that rail road line ..

Chinese landed in Frisco and built China town.. We a went back.. sent back to no land... and poverty .. into the e inner cities

GET UP GET OUT AND VOTE. This is the time if folks dont believe, because to falter now will another forever headache like worse than the last how ever e have been on this earth within this country.

This how far the TRUE deception is being played. Those in front were purposely asked to mess up the vote... to throw off the whole ( count) the poles that we use to nominate. An election.. Crossover Republicans voted that were asked Democratic to do that. voted on purpose in the first two voting states. O.H.I.O and the other one. Hampshire..

BLACK REPUBLICANS are selling us out AGAIN.. to the SYSTEM.. you know ( House vs Real - never again filed )
Dressed in a real Black Face. of TRUE DECEPTION HERE.. END THIS ROLLER COASTER.. Dr. Seuss RIDE the Reps have the Nation on. Even a relative one of my sisters are selling out the Black community. The repubs are acting real Cult like right...
She has no reason to even be speaking about Blacks on welfare. She mad at me now. I called her BUTT out totally. For being a flip Negro.
Real welfare is corporate bail outs. The new tax plan.. the states governors are going along, or their funding is threatened. Their welfare from the top will be cut off. The churches have to remain non political. The states are lining up to sell us all out. endorsing a flip the switch system other than normality. Now the argument is what is normal.. I can say I do know. No such thing exist. But the new attitude this total five year Dr. Sues cat in the hat.. circus we see and know... is total increased foolishness that no longer and should not become the norm beyond November FOLKS! WORD Up

Many are nice folks, ummm... but it only takes a ( 100 ) hundred in the Senate to wreck with US ALL the this run away train were on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back