Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month

Um-mm, sounds alot like Destee.com :great: by and for black people (but I'm like Angela Ford on this one, "is that what this is?" ... :facepalm:

First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month

"...But I just can't get past the fact that it’s run by two Republican white men.”

Founded by former Rep. J.C. Watts, a Republican from Oklahoma, the network will premiere in 33 million households primarily in large African American markets such as New York City, Los Angeles and Atlanta.

:picture:

Image: Ben Chavis

Image: Ben Chavis
“Even though I'm a Democrat and he is a Republican, I felt it was time for black people in the media to work together without getting involved or entrenched in the partisan divide,” Chavis said.

Liam Knox
NBC News

SET UP!!
This will only last long enough to get our pulses on issues, likes, dislikes, wishes and attention..
DON'T FALL FOR A PART TIME --- ___ > OKE-DOKE .. OK
1581552979324.png < ---- US after the election - possibly
========================
What news do we NEED???
Some one break this down.. Bro Clyde
Your always on top of these issues.. Procure the Data for US BRO..
Thanks Bro

1581552956862.png1581552979324.png

SET UP!!
This will only last long enough to get our pulses on issues, likes, dislikes, wishes and attention..
DON'T FALL FOR A PART TIME --- ___ > OKE-DOKE .. OK
View attachment 18505 < ---- US after the election - possibly
========================
What news do we NEED???
Some one break this down.. Bro Clyde
Your always on top of these issues.. Procure the Data for US BRO..
Thanks Bro

View attachment 18504View attachment 18505

...You've summed it up perfectly HODEE, its a set up and on the okie doke...

Peace,

This channel is already off to a bad start. I'm in Atlanta and I have Comcast. It was supposed to lunched on Monday and my area and provider was supposed to carry this channel at launch. Well here we are at Thursday and I still haven't seen it.

I can't even speak on the content until I see it for self. I'm not super confident considering how poor the launch has been.

Peace

National Black News Channel makes debut

The goal of the network is to reach black audiences with stories that give a broader perspective about their community than what other networks provide. That could include health issues unique to African Americans, discussions about historically black colleges and universities, how federal housing policy proposal could affect them or just simply making people aware of positive accomplishments African-Americans are achieving, Watt said.

:picture:
Black News Channel

In this Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020, photo, Black News Channel Chairman J.C. Watts discusses the launch of the nations only 24-hour news network during an interview in Tallahassee, Fla. The launch followed years of planning for former U.S. Rep. Watts, who likened it too giving birth to a child. It is also made possible by the backing of billionaire businessman and Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan. (AP Photo/Brendan Farrington)
More

BRENDAN FARRINGTON
Associated Press

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back