Black Short Stories : Fire and Ice(pt. 1)

Dior Robynsonne

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 13, 2004
I couldn't remember a time when things didn't seem so dramatic in my life.

I'm thirty-two years old and my name is Illusion Robinson.

You're probably saying to yourself, "Illusion?" Yes indeed! That's the name mommy decided to give me...something about me appearing to be a boy at one stage of her pregnancy then turning out to be girl at birth; or something like that.

Anyways...

I sat in the confines of the corner at the table waiting for him to show up.

I could sense his presence as he entered way from across the room. The familiar shivers and feelings of goose bumps came again in waves; bringing with it memories of a very steamy past full of passion and much, much pain.
It was like fire and ice.

I glanced up only to find my eyes locked in a gaze with the one man who could make me melt.

Icyious Winters was the man that all dreams, fantasies and even erotic dreams are made off! This man was in one word...delicious.

The man was a smoked honey complexion. He stood at 5'11 or 6'0ft on a good day, with a lot of beautiful, wavy and thick hair that he kept braided and edged. He had these very sexy almond-shaped eyes that were dark and very expressive, as well as intense. His lips were full and inviting. He was modelesque; much more than slim and toned beyond belief. And the man could sing his *** off!

I sat there staring into his dark, almond-shaped eyes. He regarded me from across the room with an intense gaze, his pupils a shade of smoky black. I continued to feel myself being pulled deeper into his dark abyss's. He licked his lips and nodded his head in the true bad boy manner. Hmmphh! Instant wetness between my thighs!

I nodded in a classy way and watched as he spoke to the maître d'hôtel. The man began to lead him toward the table he had reserved more than a week ago. He walked toward me with his usual smooth swagger and I could feel my womanhood tightening. 'Down girl!' I told myself smiling.
As he approached I had nothing but eyes for him. He looked even better than the last time I saw him, Oh! Did I forget to mention that Icyious is my ex-husband?
Well he is and we've been divorced for five years now. We married when I was twenty-seven and he was twenty-nine. And I must say, time has agreed with him more now than ever. At thirty-four this man still looked in peak condition and more virile and potent than ever.

He walked toward the table and still smiling he took the seat the maître d' pulled out for him.

"Silence rains across my time...I'm caught in an arrested moment... "

The lyrics to a song he penned for me in the last two years of our marriage swirl in my head. Its nothing but silence. Gaze locked in Gaze and my heart is beating. I'm wondering, after five years of seeing him, hearing him and all of this mess; will he be the same? Will it all still be the same?

The unspoken question's hang on the air between us as time melts away and we're both stuck in an intense gaze.

~*TBC*~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back