Black People Politics : Fire American workers and Hire (India) Indian workers

They pay the mexicans less or get them to do more work for the money. They can't use Black people any more so now they exploit so-called "immigrants". I said so called.

It's not that they can't "use" black people anymore, construction crews don't WANT black labor anymore now that illegals will work for half of what Americans of all races make. Another damnation for illegals - they depress the wages of Americans. ALL Americans. I was in Hawaii a few years ago and this Hawaiian guy was telling me that Hawaiians used to go to Vegas for construction jobs, but now that the illegals are there, they can't compete with their minimum wage salaries (some illegals in the construction industry make only $5/hr, LESS THAN minimum wage).

Rather than EDUCATE, ie., give scholarships, grants, summer science camps for high schoolers, "forgiving" loans, whatever it takes to increase the number of American students taking computer and other science-related courses, Republicans in the Senate are battling to increase the influx of workers from India. Whereas college students in the U.S. are graduating with NO job prospects and outrageous debt (not to mention black unemployment is twice as high as white), Silicon Valley in Calif. and other high-tech corporations in Utah send recruiters to India Technical Schools where they fight over Indian graduates, giving sign-on bonuses, air fare, housing, etc. to get them to come and work in the U.S.
That makes sense. The man Obama appointed as jobs bill czar is the nations biggest jobs outsourcer. Jeffrey Immelt of General Electric, guess he is just doing his job by creating jobs the BE$T way he knows how

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back