Black Short Stories : Finish this Story Everyone

carla came out of the bathroom thinking about all the ways she would be able to rekindle the flames of this relationship...oh **** she cries as she runs back into the john..somehow now she is always running to the loo..like some faucet that won't turn off..."Is that the bell"."Who is it" , she screams
"Lou",a gentle quiet voice murmered..Her heart dropped right into the john."Lou..wait" wait she cried and thought to herself "I forgot about you!"

After zipping her pants Carla slowly walked to open the door.Lou tilted his head and leaned up against the door frame.Carla motioned for him to came in and searched the hall outside of her apartment to see if anyone was coming."What are you doing that for,"he asked sitting down on her white leather couch."No reason,just a little jumpy today."Carla was upset she wanted to be alone to have time to think to herself and Lou invaded that privacy."Look,I've done some thinking last night La La and well,I want us to be together for a long time and...."Carla shook her head before saying,"No don't,don't do it."With confusion Lou dropped his head in his rough hands from a hard days work and cursed under his breath."Can you please leave,I'll call you,"Carla said opening the door.

she leans against the door a sudden fear attacks her legs and she buckles..
"i was so sure...but" crawling to the sofa..and in the position of prayer she folds her hands and lets her head rest in them "It was a crazy weekend..I did .....oh God"..she screams "Whose is it...it's got to be..Please let it be..Billy...Billy"
Billy felt a jolt..like lightning touch him...nothing there...and yet, some new tension had just hit him..some new fear he had to protect. Keep that front intact. He felt suddenly very old climbing the stairs

Carla getting back to talking to Lou told him to stay. She invited him to sit on the couch while she prepared some coffee. When she was finished she came back to the living room where Lou had been and she put her hand on his and said "Lou u know i love you, but you can't keep coming in and out of my life whenever u feel the need". He understood so then he got down on one knee and proposed to Carla with a 14k diamond platinum ring. He said "Carla, will u have me as ur husband"? All she could do was cry. Then she finally let out a "yes". She hugged him and gave him a long passionate french kiss.

at that very moment Lou knew and felt the warmth of heart whipe the
tears from carla and softly spoken tone as she look into his eyes deeply
he said Carla my love i vow my heart and soul as she saw a sparkle tear
in his eyes she knew it was real.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back