Black Poetry : Fine, Young but Dumb...By Dúbb'l yoo T (Google it!)

waynethomas

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2007
Fine, Young but Dumb...

Fine,
She has my attention.

Young,
Mind is seen to be developing this picture
That she will use as her template
Her stencil
Her blueprint
Of life's set ways that she'll soon make
Her ways and develop to become
Woman.

But...
Dumb,
The right place is where her heart is
But she's looking left towardsHim.

Through her line of reasoning
Its clear he's there for the ease on eye from her external pleasing,
But fails to see that her
Mind and soul
Also needs teasing.

His life trade adds to the
Down fall of my black nation
Who are constantly chasing people like him
Away from this fast cash realisation
On that's just how it has to be...

Yet it wasn't the case for her and me,
Principles are born from marn
In all black parents eyes for all to see
And I saw them in mine
And she saw them in hers,
So what part of them did you ignore to see?

But I'm sure his heart is in the right place
And she says he'll change
As his trade life is not set in stone.

So after the "love" moans
Finished with a foreheads kiss,
He leaves before her mum's double shift brings her home,
Is she happy? Who knows...

But I guess
Everyone has there reasons
For not wanting to be alone...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
i can see it and know it some time it's that way in life
yep fine young but never dumb they smarter then we think

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Look I'm sweet phat and fine so boys keep that in mind they wanna kiss me and I disagree my lips hot and red but met a blockhead in the club I'm not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: She's a fine queen her lips shines with a gleam got hips body jest steams there be a wrinkle in the skies but she have a twinkle in her eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: fine got class and like an assigned task accomplish missions wet // got pride but set asid Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Law Forum : Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: wow am I the only one that can write like this? LOL Girl you attractive and fine with an a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
KingSango Black People : Engineering the future of our Black Youth fine as Audi A7. Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : FINE 1952 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “Boo you a fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chris Brown - Fine China Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Yes I rhyme the best of its kind see a girl with breasts fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
B Black Events : Harlem Fine Arts Show at Martha's Vineyard Black Events 2
skuderjaymes Black Spirituality Religion : The Collected April 12th posts of Fine Nineteen Fifty Two. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Full Speed Audio Video Web Conferencing : Howard Johnson - So Fine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : mos def - brown sugar (fine) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Forsaken: Read the fine print Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Picture Image Gallery : Any other fine artists here? Black Picture Image Gallery 28
Ankhur Black People : Bailout worked fine for the Rich, so why is the Foreclosure Aid Failing? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : You Wil Buy HMO service or PAYa FINE!!! Black People Open Forum 4
skuderjaymes Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Today doing fine would just be a line Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
I Black People : If you are not Fine, Nubian and/or Naked... Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black Relationships : Making LOVE is fine...but how do we MAKE PEACE? Black Relationships 8
C Black Entertainment : Have u heard just fine yet? Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Fine As Wine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Africa : Fine's African Centered Corrective/Selective Reading List All Things Africa 3
Isaiah Black Sports : BLACK COACHES IN THE NFL DOING A FINE JOB... Black Sports 29
D Black People : Droopy drawers/sagging pants = $50.00 fine Black People Open Forum 12
Isaiah Black Women : DESTEE, HAVE THE BROTHERS TOLD YOU HOW FINE YOU ARE??? Black Women 25
M Black Poetry : Dang Boo You Fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black Short Stories : The DoMENno's Effect (A Play by Darnell Fine) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
M Black Poetry : Don’t throw blind darts at fine arts and wine could spark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : I’m seeing sick, being with a chick is a fine situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Poetry : it'll all get greater later...(reply to Dream Weaver's "Everything is Fine") Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Poetry : Everything is fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F Black Entertainment : Loon is so fine, he's on Toni Braxton's single "hit the freeway" Black Entertainment 0
N Black Poetry : Ode to my fine Black Kings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
F Black Entertainment : Go To Www.djrogersjr.com--check This Fine Brother Out Black Entertainment 3
Heartbeat Black Poetry : A Fine-*** Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Desert Storm Black Poetry : If You're Fine... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
O Black Entertainment : Young Black Youtubers Black Entertainment 0
OldSoul Black People : Birthright AFRICA offers free trips to Africa for youth and young adults of African descent Black People Open Forum 0
Breaddaily832 Black Men : Is 12yrs Old too young??? Black Men 12
Al D Africa : Young Cameroon peace activist receives children’s award All Things Africa 0