Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
John 1: 31-32 John said about Jesus, "I knew him not." That would be something a lot of people could say. Yet, he took faith on what was promised in the scriptures of those days, that Jesus would be made "manifest" or revealed to Israel. Israel has a deeper and broader meaning. It also is a spiritual name for the worthy throughout the Christian world today.

John goes on to certify that he with his own eyes saw the Holy Spirit descend from heaven, and he likens it to a dove for the approaching motion he saw. It, the gift abode upon Him. Jesus was given the Holy Spirit's companionship once He had been baptized.

Jesus is always the example for us to follow. Even though Jesus had no sin he was baptized in water by John to fulfill all righteousness. Because there is a law decreed before the foundation of the earth, "Except a man be born of water and spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3: 3-7. Jesus follows his Father's laws. "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also." John 14:12.

First Jesus was baptized in water. Then it was important that Jesus should receive the Holy Spirit who comes to purge us from our sins when the Lord baptizes us with fire. This is how John was told he would know Jesus the Christ when he saw Him, by the Holy Spirit.

The next day John went and told disciples he had found Jesus.

It is through following what Jesus has to say like John did baptizing even though he said he never did see Jesus before, he just believed the words of a prophet. Likewise, we will recognize and know when we receive a testimony from the Holy Spirit, discerning Truth. It is the way for finding Jesus.

Jesus explains verses of what was written in the scriptures to his disciples. "Then opened He their understanding." When we are sincere, and then strive to live what we learn in the scriptures, understanding will be "opened" to us.

This demonstrates that while the scriptures can not be understood by some who don't care to know, others have their understanding "opened" spiritually. It is still a wonderful progress of study.

Recognizing what we have to be thankful for is a Godly virtue.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Looking out across the world it is easy to see some things we have to be thankful for. For instance 2000 people are put into re-education centers a week in China. So I am thankful I was born here and not in a place where I would be subject to be ordered into one of those centers. That is one example.

I wish you everything sunny, silver moonbeams and honey.
May an Angel sing you a song and be with you all the day long.

May mercy be your chariot and take you to days where yet
your dreams of happiness will be and all God's glory, shine on thee.
Willa

The Last Days -- where we are walking through now more and more. Where else can we find Jesus? I suppose this is speaking more particularly to the people who are interested in Jesus and to those who claim to love him.

First of all, Jesus is of the Tribe of Judah or in other words a Jew. So right there what does that tell you about his feelings and plans for the State of Israel and people of Israel right now?

"For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob (the twelve tribes born of Jacob) and will yet choose Israel" even as a place for recognition, an ensign. Isa. 14: 1-2.

"Behold I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands, thy walls are continually before me." Isa. 49: 15-16. This speaking of a particular place because people don't have walls. This is the State of Israel where the Jews have gathered back according to prophecy.

"And so all Israel shall be saved..." Romans 11: 26 in faith -- also in Middle East place.

I will write upon him (that over cometh) the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, cometh down out of heaven from my God... Rev. 3: 12 Even the city of Jerusalem is holy. Both Israel and Jerusalem are holy names.

And now I would ask what will happen to the people who hate Israel, what will be their end who strive against the house of Judah? Because, Jesus is found there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back