Black Money Business Jobs : Financial Planning

financial-planning-process.jpg

How would you define the term financial planning?

Do you possess a personal financial plan?
Do you know how to craft a personal financial plan for yourself?

I define financial planning as the information gathering, plan structuring, and wise plan implementaion necessary to improve you financial position on both short and long term bases.

Yes, I have a financial plan. I am currently implementing the Financial Peace University plan, a biblically-based plan put together by Dave Ramsey. The plan stresses a non-borrowing, disciplined approach to emergency preparation, major purchase/expense preparation and wealth-building.

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I have crafted some strategies that assist my efforts, including detailed savings and expense monitoring, and consumer price awareness plans.

I am currently eliminating my last $2000 in debt. I have stayed true to my resolve to not borrow again for 3 years and running. I have become excellent at cost cutting over the last two years and excel at cost awareness. I'm just a soon to be divorced father who wants to do well in taking care of his family.

I define financial planning as the information gathering, plan structuring, and wise plan implementaion necessary to improve you financial position on both short and long term bases.

Yes, I have a financial plan. I am currently implementing the Financial Peace University plan, a biblically-based plan put together by Dave Ramsey. The plan stresses a non-borrowing, disciplined approach to emergency preparation, major purchase/expense preparation and wealth-building.

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I have crafted some strategies that assist my efforts, including detailed savings and expense monitoring, and consumer price awareness plans.

I am currently eliminating my last $2000 in debt. I have stayed true to my resolve to not borrow again for 3 years and running. I have become excellent at cost cutting over the last two years and excel at cost awareness. I'm just a soon to be divorced father who wants to do well in taking care of his family.

You sound like a fine gentleman to me. When I had payed off my debt to some post order company, they immediatly informed me, sending bright coloured checks, that I could borrow cash as well. I immediately fell, and fell again as they kept sending these beguiling letters. It's the devil. But I will beat it. On the other hand I cannot really complain as travelling has greatly expanded my mind. The waste of money is at the spur of the moment, boredom, craving the excitement that fine clothing gives me. Now my recycling store sees me every month carefully sifting to their stuff and finding euro 450 jackets for euro 2,50. Some things belong to a phase now passed, and youth is dangerous phase. I wish you all the best and take leave as I'm being banned from this loving Black forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back