Black Money Business Jobs : Financial Planning

The 1% who has all the money, power, wealth, assets, property is a closed society. I have seen how emissions in Holland, where poor people took loans to buy actions in a new get-rich-quickly scheme, lost their mony to the rich person who created this racket. A savingsbank folded and people did not get their savings back, as some accounts were considered not part of government policy to emburse losses till euro 10.000.

So can people really get rich, or just keep out of financial trouble?

The 1% who has all the money, power, wealth, assets, property is a closed society. I have seen how emissions in Holland, where poor people took loans to buy actions in a new get-rich-quickly scheme, lost their mony to the rich person who created this racket. A savingsbank folded and people did not get their savings back, as some accounts were considered not part of government policy to emburse losses till euro 10.000.

So can people really get rich, or just keep out of financial trouble?

I'm of the opinion you can.
One must increase their education and understanding of financial and economic subjects in addition to law.

I say it begins with knowing and understanding the difference between assets and (private) property.

Can you expand on this?

Sure.

This is a taxonomy of my own creation.

Property, in the context which I use it, is that which is private and held in allod.

For purposes of illustration, we'll use a laptop.

An asset is property with an estimated value attached thereto.
The aforementioned statement presumes this property is in commerce and for sale or exchange.
If the property is in commerce, there will be rules, regulations, and taxes attached by government.
In most instances a given asset will have multiple parties that have claims to this property.

If I possess and enjoy the laptop, that laptop is my private property. It is not for sale or trade. No need to attach an estimated value to it either.

If that laptop will be sold for FRNs, this is being in commerce. That transaction will likely be subject to taxes for the privilege of exchanging an item of value for FRNs.

An asset implies an estimated value as delineated in FRNs.
Property is something held privately and absolutely by one owner and one owner only.

Most people practice commerce (to their detriment in most cases). Few practice private property.
If you don't have property, you don't have much of anything.

If I need to break this down more, simply post more inquiries.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back