Black Poetry : Finally.....we talk

mkhaya lo'

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 1, 2001
Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Occupation
Journalist
I have been waiting...but not in vain as opposed to anticipation.
we've spoken but never really talked.
I was afraid you'd see me. And you did. and you liked me.

The hours we talked seemed timeless...
it felt like we are never introduced, but reunited...
and now, we get to know each other again.

I don't know your experiences but I know what they've done to you...they've made you stronger.

I love the way your not afraid to go through tough times. struggle makes a man stronger.

You are stronger now...stronger for all who need your strength.
I listened to you get deep into your past you were not afraid to answer my inquisitive questions. I know it wasn't easy to tell, but u let me into your life, pain, your joys, hopes and future.

Our conversation was like a walk, a long overdue walk, down avenues and roads and drives, up the hill..down by the stream.

the wait is over. The journey begins....

hmmm...i think that it is so beautiful when you can finally find someone who does all of those things and much more. and when you can also, open up to them and share with them how much you have grown, as well. that's exactly when the journey has begun. i am really lovin' this piece...very nice. keep on scribin', i'm watchin'.

~~~letitflo~~~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back