Black Spirituality Religion : Finally: The correct pronounciation of YHWH

I Make No Apologies For This One.....

I was listening to the Billy Graham*confused* sermon, and he mentioned that a passage in the Holy Bible stated that: "Satan Will Cast Out Satan". Perhaps my source wasn't all too trustworthy. I'm not an avid Bible reader, so can any of you all here explain who/what/definition of Satan is IYO?!?! No famous quotations....straight from the horses mouth!!

River,

We live in a time when man no longer fears GOD and many Servants of Jesus are on the move to remove bits and peaces of information that hides the true nature of Jesus. All of those books you mentioned will be written witnesses against all those that place their faith in them.

They are not altering the Word of GOD they are fulfilling it.

Isa:3:9: The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

All they are doing is repeating what has already occurred.

spicybrown said:
I was listening to the Billy Graham*confused* sermon, and he mentioned that a passage in the Holy Bible stated that: "Satan Will Cast Out Satan". Perhaps my source wasn't all too trustworthy. I'm not an avid Bible reader, so can any of you all here explain who/what/definition of Satan is IYO?!?! No famous quotations....straight from the horses mouth!!

"Ohhhh, in the still of the niiiiiight...*crickets chirping*

#35 Today, 06:00 PM
Music Producer
MEMBER Join Date: May 2004

Dual,

Quote:
Didn't YOU say Gabriel and the writers of the New Testament were just TESTS to see if we'd obey them or the "words of God"?

Music Producer said:
Yes, I do believe that but you are just like Servants of Jesus, you reject the Specific Word of GOD so I have to get your attention with the god you don’t reject, Gabriel. But even in this we start to see that you have to also start rejecting Gabriel in order to maintain a loyalty to rejecting GOD.

But before you were chastising Dual for rebelling against Gabriel. Now you're saying Gabriel is the god he accepts. I have to agree you are very confused. Seems to me your only reason for opening your mouth is to exchange whatever foot was previously put there.

Dual,

If you understood the GOD of the Old Testament you would understand that GOD would say this of any of HIS creations.

Jer:25:9: Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

See.

Look at what Lucifer does in fulfilling the will of GOD. Lucifer is basically being a god for all those that reject GOD. Lucifer is dividing between those that Serve GOD only and those that do not and will not.

Jer:17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Lucifer gathers all those that hate GOD according to their own will and gives them a false belief system to love over GOD. Evil people have to have a religion god and purpose also.

Isa:30:28: And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

That is what Lucifer or the Nefilim fulfills as Servants of GOD, Hosts of Heaven. You will eventually learn that GOD alone is to be praised, worshiped and uplifted, not Gabriel, not Jesus, not the Apostles and not Mohammed but GOD alone. To teach you this GOD had to create an Adversarial force. Jesus makes the claim to be the head of that Adversarial force. This is how Lucifer threatens or tares down Satan.

Rv:2:5: Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

That is Jesus’ message to one of the Seven Spirits that became the Fallen a Spirit can only fall from GOD. And as you can see Lucifer tells the Spirit (Satan) to repent. There are more of these types of messages in Revelations would you like to go through them together so that we can see that Jesus himself reveals himself as Lucifer (The Prince of the Fallen even more so)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back