Black People : Finally got a boy

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
My wife and I finally have a boy. Up to this point, we had 4 girls. Now I have a son.

Scenario #1

My wife gave birth to a 15 year old bouncing baby boy.

Scenario #2

My wife and I became foster to adopt parents to a girl and a boy sibling group.

Scenario #3

A lady I had sexual relations with back when I was in college somehow got my number, called me, finally fested up that she had my baby and wanted me to help raise him cause she realized he really needed to know who his father is. He is 15 years old now.

Which one is it?

My wife and I finally have a boy. Up to this point, we had 4 girls. Now I have a son.

Scenario #1

Scenario #2

Scenario #3

A lady I had sexual relations with back when I was in college somehow got my number, called me, finally fested up that she had my baby and wanted me to help raise him cause she realized he really needed to know who his father is. He is 15 years old now.

Which one is it?

Uh...lol Scenario #2?

Sounds like you got more than a "new" son----you got a serious dilemma. Good luck!

Scenario #1

Scenario #2

Scenario #3

Which one is it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back