Black Money Business Jobs : Finally Getting Paid for an Old Skill

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I think its pretty safe to say we've all seen a good movie or been to a wonderful restaurant.

What did you do after you seen that movie or left that restaurant? You told someone, right?

After that person went to see that movie or ate at that restaurant, what did they do? They went and told someone else, right?

Pretty soon hundreds of people are going to that restaurant or trying to see that movie all because you told one person how much you enjoyed it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its human nature to recommend things you enjoy to other people, right?

Did you know you could be paid for something so simple?

1000s of people around the world are becoming 6 figure earners and millionaires every year just using this simple skill.

I know some of you are thinking "I can't reach that many people by myself." And the wonderful thing about it is, you don't have to!

Build a network of people who are interested in doing the same thing, and leverage your efforts through them.

In the words of Robert Kiyosaki, "The richest people build networks, everyone else looks for work."

America's first billionaire, J. Paul Getty, goes on to say "I would rather have 1% of 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own effort."

Does that make sense to you?

Here's the best part: You don't have to keep recommending new people to things you love. As long as someone is purchasing that good or service, you get paid - no matter whether they buy from you directly or through someone in your network.

Isn't it beautiful that you can quit your job, retire at an early age and enjoy the rest of your life carefree just by mastering such a simple skill?

I think its pretty safe to say we've all seen a good movie or been to a wonderful restaurant.

What did you do after you seen that movie or left that restaurant? You told someone, right?

After that person went to see that movie or ate at that restaurant, what did they do? They went and told someone else, right?

Pretty soon hundreds of people are going to that restaurant or trying to see that movie all because you told one person how much you enjoyed it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its human nature to recommend things you enjoy to other people, right?

Did you know you could be paid for something so simple?

1000s of people around the world are becoming 6 figure earners and millionaires every year just using this simple skill.

I know some of you are thinking "I can't reach that many people by myself." And the wonderful thing about it is, you don't have to!

Build a network of people who are interested in doing the same thing, and leverage your efforts through them.

In the words of Robert Kiyosaki, "The richest people build networks, everyone else looks for work."

America's first billionaire, J. Paul Getty, goes on to say "I would rather have 1% of 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own effort."

Does that make sense to you?

Here's the best part: You don't have to keep recommending new people to things you love. As long as someone is purchasing that good or service, you get paid - no matter whether they buy from you directly or through someone in your network.

Isn't it beautiful that you can quit your job, retire at an early age and enjoy the rest of your life carefree just by mastering such a simple skill?
sounds real good,but there and old saying that ol j.paul didn't use...if something sounds too good to be true...it always is.

haha,when you make your first[easy]billion,drop me a line.
When did I ever say a single person made billions doing this?

I'll answer that for you. I never said it. I said "$110 billion industry"

Also, show me where I said it was "easy".

As far as I know, I said "simple" not "easy."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back