Black Spirituality Religion : Final Word of God

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Apr 22, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Why does everybody believe their holy book is the lastcommunication God will make to man?

The Jews closed the cannon of the Torah hundreds of years before Jesus.

The council of Laodecea took upon itself the task of deciding which of the many books ciculating among Christians would be in the cannon in the fourth caentury. Centuries later two of the books they banned, Ephesians and Philippieans, made their way into the cannon to form what we now call the Bible.

Muslims believe that the Quran is God's last word to man.

All these Abrahamic religions have so much in common. They follow the same patterns. But God cannot be locked in a box according to the fears of men and the limitations we try to put on him.

I don't think anyone can say when God will send his final word to us because the claim has been said before and if a new book comes forth it will say the same thing.

One thing the Torah and the Bible do not claim to be the final book of God. The people who put the cannon together made that claim. What about the Quran? Is there a verse in it where God says "I will say no more" or is that, as with the Torah and the Bible, a claim made by the adherants of their respective religion. Don't just say yes because I expect you to say yes. Show me the chapter and verse.

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm really feeling your mode of thinking, RIVER.

PEACE

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Why Religion ?????????

Because of the quote in The Bible < Matt 5;39 > Turn the other cheek .. Matt 5;39 Says ; But I say unto you , That ye resist not evil ; But whosoever shall smite thee on thy right < Cheek - Turn > to him the < other>
    also ;... This breed perfect slave mentality . It is a luciferian plot to mainpulate all of the people on The Planet Ta = Earth '' .

What they cannot face , is that their own Religion are A Massive part of the conspiracy . By the Devil Himself , The Bible calls them Canaanites and Amorites . However , The Egiptians called them '' Heka - Khasut '' Hyksos '' That is not to comdemn all people who call Themselves Christians , Muslims ,Jews , Etc .. There are many who express Loving Spirituality through their beliefs .

I am talking about The institution of monotheism and its Arrogant indoctrination and imposition of its Desperately Limited vision of life which has created A Mind - Prison for literally BILLIONS of people for almost 6000 Years .
    All the world's major religions . Hindusim , CHRISTIANITY , JUDAISM and Islam . Came out of the very same religion of the middle and near East from which the original Hindu.

Aryan Race and Reptile Snake or Fish people Crossbreed Emerged After The Cataclysm of 6000 years ago , As the Canaanites The Caucasian . A MADE MAN . A GRAFITED MAN . NOT CREATED BUT MADE FROM THE ORIGINAL BLACK STRAIGHT FUR MAN . THE hINDU WHOSE GOD KRISHNA BECAME THEIR GOD CHRIST .

These religions were designed to imprison THE MIND AND ENGULF THE EMOTIONS WITH FEAR AND GUILT . THEY ARE USUALLY BASED ON SOME SAVIOR - GOD FIGURE LIKE JESUS , MOHAMMED , KHRISNA , OR BUDDDAH AND ONLY BY BELIEVEING IN THEM AND FOLLOWING THEIR COMMANDS , CAN THEY FIND GOD AND BE SAVED

That is precisely what the Sumerians Priest of Nimrod said about Tammuz when the Blueprint for MIND CONTROL USING RELIGION WAS BEING MOLDED IN BABYLON BY TAMMUZ < EZEK 8;14 >

4. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    River

I can't speak for the people running around here "calling" themselves Muslims...

But real Muslims believe that Muhammad was the Seal of the prophets.

He was the last prophet but God can still communicate with us.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    That's all fine and good, but the question being asked, is WHY?

Why do you you BELIEVE this?

Because Muhammad himself said so?

That sounds like Judeo-Christianism to me; the only people who say that the Jews are the "chosen ones", are the Jews, in a book that the Jews wrote.

Who else but them, would they say is chosen?

Thus, who else but Muhammad would say that Muhammad is the last?

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Hmmm... Interesting topic!

Well, I can't answer for Muslims nor Jews. But, personally, I believe that, in the End, we'll all find out God's "Final Word."

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318

Who says the bible is the last communication from the Father? Because, though He did stop speaking with men and women as He did with Adam and Eve in the garden, and turned His face from us because of our iniquities, He still communicates, and has not at all forsaken the earth.

What we believe as faithful is that there will be none other who shall come as the faithful Son did, when he came as a sacrifice for our sins so that we'd be saved from the fire which is to come. What we believe is that He shall come again, as He is living and at the right hand of the Father, after His resurrection from the dead, and His Ascension on High. What we believe is that none can truly communicate with the Father without belief and faith to the One He sent, for none go before the Father but He, so we are to pray in His Name. We believe that to believe and be faithful in works and spirit keeps us close to our KING, the Most High and His Son.

That's what we believe, but not that the Bible is the final communication of the Father, period.