Black People Politics : Final Presidential Debate 10/22/2012

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by legit-writer, Oct 21, 2012.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    I have been doing my reading on how some sources say Romney is in the lead, or the POTUS is still holding ground or due to him losing votes from the women especially. I am so ready for how this final one will go down. Some say that the POTUS will 'crawl back into his shell' and be like he was during the first debate, more reserved, and 'quiet'. Some say he will be just as aggressive or even better than his second debate. Lots of different, yet interesting viewpoints regarding who has this in the bag. One thing I will say though is that neither the POTUS or Romney has mentioned that taxes will go up anyway next year, but that is a different subject. I guess that is no surprise. If you have any thoughts about how you feel this final debate will turn out, feel free to spill it. I personally feel that he already will be chosen for second term regardless how things are looking for Romney. I'm posting a day before because I sure as heck will not have time to post tomorrow. Your viewpoints are more than welcomed. Just make sure not to make it personal and stick to the actual topic.

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I just want the Democrats to take the House, the Senate and the Presidency. But I fear that Republicans are undertaking too many devious tactics and are very energetic in their anti-Obama agenda.

We saw two years ago when the Tea Party really mobilized. It's frightening. I wish Obama just delivered the final blow to this Republican threat. We can only see.

3. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    looks like Romney was caught in yet another lie lol.. changed what he said from a few weeks ago smdh

4. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Obama won.

That bayonet comment--lol.

5. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    we shall see what folks who don't think Mr. Obama is a good leader for our country. and now he calls him Mr. President LMAO.. i gess he knew he lost points last time calling him mr community organizer.

6. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    he got caught flip flopping about syria lol

7. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564

Too great. Shortly after this I thought Romney was going to lose it--it was really embarrassing.

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    Polls say president Obama won this by almost 20 pts. Dumbney didnt debate. All he did was whine about being attacked. Other than that, he just agreed with everything Obama said. Then why change?

9. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I almost thought the next question would be if Romney would vote for Obama--it looked like it.

Though, Romney is a joke. The thing is that there's a real HATRED for Obama coming from White Southerners.

It's kinda like how ANY DEMOCRAT could have run against Bush--ANY WHITE MAN could run against Obama.

The sad thing is that so many of us Don't Get it. We still just don't get it!

White people are willing to give the whole nation to an IDIOT--just to not see a Black man succeed.

We still don't get this!

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

I think faced with the facts about what the birther will do, as we already have evidence, if they get back in, people will do the right thing