Black Spirituality Religion : Fight Back

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Why we should not aid the white man in any way in promoting that a Caucasian set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation.
    http://www.raceandhistory.com/manu/update.htm

I have a highly publicized book that is used in classrooms and Universities, “Chronicles of the Pharaohs” and it has a couple of these same forged antiquates. They try to take pictures of them from different angles in an attempt to disassociate it to being the forgery.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Listen up Bro.

Fact #1. There was integration going on in our civilizations way before Ankhnaten.

Fact #2. three out of 5 households in Kemet had "white slaves. Whether by force or choice, we were the power back then and those white people were there.

Fact #3. We were invaded by the Hyksos in 1670 B.C. The Hyksos were a bunch of Asians with a mixture of Europeans with them. They came from the caucus mountains where they and the African Colchians also resided.

Fact. #4. This means that for a few hundred years there was not an African on the throne of Kemet. Since this invasion did occur and is documented on the inscriptions of El-Kab as well as what pharoah expelled them, just "who was on the throne for that period of time since it wasn't us?

Fact. #5 Ankhnaten IV did marry a foreigner. He and Thutmose IV were the only Pharoahs to ever do so. She was supposed to have married Amenhotep III but he died a few days before her arrival, so she married his son.

Fact. #6. This tore the kingdom apart as he introduced a foreign religion, married a foreign woman and then changed the capital from Waset to one up north named after himself.

Fact #7. There was an expulsion from Kemet of lepers led by Moses...however that was not the name he was known by before their expulsion. Outside of this event there is no known exodus from Kemet and certainly no bondage story, history or archeology relating to one.

Fact #8. YHVH or Jahovah was introduced by the Hyksos.

Reference Points. See:
    Africa, Mother of The Western Religions. Dr. Ben.
    Africa, Mother of Western Civilization, Dr. Ben
    Civilization or Barbarism, Cheikh Anta Diop
    Egypt Revisited, Dr. Ivan van Sertima
    Dr. Asa Hilliard's writeup on Nefertiti in Egypt Revisited is as follows:

"It is an Irony of Ironies that the world knows an alien woman and an alien image as the most famous symbol of Africa's Grand Golden Age !"

This sounds like a heart broken statement from a heart broken brother ! I can only imagine how our scholars felt to discover this information for themselves and of how much they may have wished it was not true. How do I know this? Because many of them are/were Nationalist, Garveyites and African Centered. Yet you come in here with your blatant disrespect and dishonor for their sacrifice and their years of "in the field research" which you have none of. What happened happened ! We can't change it, but to deny what happened is even worse.

Admiting you don't know is not a bad thing but you can't even do that if you are blinded with religious zeal and fanaticism. You have disrespected all of us by referring to us as Negroes (obviously below you) when if you studied our history, you would know its ugly use and from where it came. You can not equate me with the white man and in doing his work all because I don't follow your conspiracy and doctrine !!

3. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (Keita) - Fact. #5 Ankhnaten IV did marry a foreigner. He and Thutmose IV were the only Pharoahs to ever do so. She was supposed to have married Amenhotep III but he died a few days before her arrival, so she married his son.

it's my understanding that the famous bust of nefertiti, that you later expose as a foreigner, was not actually nefertiti. so, while that bust is the bust of a foreigner, and we know who wants to destort the identity of the people of kemet; that issue does not prove nefertiti as foreign.

i can take a look at "egypt revisited"; but does it claim that nefertiti was falsely identified; or that nefertiti in actuality was a foreigner? it's my understanding that a foreigner was mis-identifed as nefertiti.

(Keita) - Fact #8. YHVH or Jahovah was introduced by the Hyksos.

yah is the hykso deity; but aah is the moon, and a lunar deity in kemet.
    it's my understanding that yhvh is huhi spelled backwards, and that huhi is a title for the great god ra.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Yes, I agree, but this integration was between other African tribes and Nations, not Caucasians.

That Sir is a lie and a false statement because in those days being a slave of a prominent family that could afford slaves was a prestigious position then being a vagabond. Slaves cost money to feed, cloth and house. Having a servant was a privileged position in Kemet and would not have been given to someone of foreign looks. It was not until the white man that the perception between Servant and Slave became a crude and twisted ideal. Please show some photos of Egyptian antiquities that display Caucasian slaves before 1200BC.

That Sir is another lie. You will find my research located in this thread………
    http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=447526&postcount=168
    The Colchians were originally placed there by Ramesses as a garrison for the region and they were a nation of Africans in the region as late as 450BC. So you are telling me that this Colchian Egyptian garrison simply did nothing why the Caucasians mounted up to attack the Colchian homeland? I don’t thank so; you are looking at the Hyksos from a ******** point of view that wants you to believe they are stronger then us.

I will be the first to say, “A white man did not set on the throne of Egypt until after the Roman Occupation”, which by that time all of the great ones of Egypt were already gone and moved deeper into Africa.

Another African tribe that made up the demographics of Kemet. Which is why all of the Hyksos pharaohs continued the throne name in the name of “Ra”, just like all the rest of the pharaohs.

Stop looking at Kemet through white eyes. All of Egypt and beyond even in Europe was African as Herodotus witnessed and described the massive Egyptian statues in Europe.

Nefertiti and Kiya were the only women in the life of Akhenaten. From what I have seen of their images from antiquities they are both African women.
    http://www.lost-civilizations.net/images/egypt/nefertitiprofile.jpg
    http://www.uribeer.com/images/Berlin Nefertiti.jpg
    http://touregypt.net/featurestories/tutpics3.jpg
    Nether one of those women is white and would be classified in the same category of us if they were among the African American population today. Also remember that you are looking at about 3000 years of color fading.

No, what tore the kingdom apart was when Akhenaten removed a large chunk of the Amun Priesthood from government because they were destroying the religious concepts and kept integrating foreign gods into it and used religion to extort money from the people. Akhenaten made the move to reestablish the old ways centered on Heliopolis and Atum and in some cases more ancient then that such as Khnemu. Akhetaten was the last strong hold of the original royal blood that could be traced all the way back to the Hyksos expulsion.
    http://touregypt.net/featurestories/atum.htm
    As you can see there was nothing foreign about Akhenaten’s ideology. That is what the foreigner outside of Akhetaten did not understand which is another reason they attacked Akhetaten.

We just had this conversation so to save time I will direct you to my last response to such falsifications of history.
    http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=455345&postcount=14

You entire view of the History of Kemet comes from the same point of view of the white historians that scrub the paint off Egyptian antiquities and African Americans who believe the Old Testament is a history of Caucasian Jews.

You need to work on that because you alone are doing more damage to the African Soul then the white man because it is expected when it comes from the white man. But coming from a brother, makes me wonder.

5. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    The problem with this argument is that it views "Kemet" as being monolithic during each period of its history. This is a major error.

For one, the "hyksos" rulers NEVER extended their reign into UPPER "Egypt" (Shemau).

Same with the "Persians", "Greeks" and "Romans". They invaded and ruled the Nile Delta region (i.e. "Lower "Egypt, "Kemet") but not UPPER Egypt.

Furthermore, there were very few dynastic periods in which Upper and Lower "Egypt" were united.

Again, as Chancellor Williams pointed out, "Kemet" referred to UPPER "Egypt" proper, NOT Kush, Nubia and/or Meroe (i.e. "Ethiopia").

6. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    The weakness of this argument is that it totally ignores some basic facts.

While focusing on the "hyksos invasion" in the North there is no recognition of the fact that the Middle Kingdom rulers overextended themselves with imperial aggression into Kush, in which they were defeated. This attempt at southern expansion was met with stiff military resistance and weakened "Kemets" ability to hold in check invasion and settlements from the hibiru, hyksos and others in the Delta.

In fact, there is record suggesting that the "hyksos" formed a military alliance with the Kush-ites to defeat this imperialist aggression.

Eventually, this southern aggression was finally accomplished years later under Tuthmose I.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    How does my point of view suggest that Egypt was not made up of multiple African Tribes?

8. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (Music Producer) - Yes, I agree, but this integration was between other African tribes and Nations, not Caucasians.

music man, you have not yet provided the convincing evidence that the hyksos were black. thus hyksos are still accepted as caucasian/asiatic. until you provide evidence that people can accept, you are merely repeating yourself needlessly.

9. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Brorher Music Producer,

I was not speaking of your poit of view, but that of brother Keita.

"Egypt" most certainly was made up of multiple African "tribes" but there was Upper and Lower "Egypt both of which had seperate "crowns".

If you are going to both territories as the same then,

Prior to the Romans you must recognize the Persian rulers in Egypt, beginning with Camyses who overthrew the native Egyptian pharaoh Psamtek II, establishing the 27th Persian Dynaty.

Then there was the Macedonian invasion under Alexander around 330B.C. replacing the last Black, indigenous Pharaoh Nectanebos.

This led to the reign of the greek Ptolomies, long before the Roman occupation and rule.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    From what I have seen I personally suspect that the Persians and Macedonians were also African tribes and I also suspect Greeks were Africans.

We have already seen the faking and forgeries of Egyptian antiquities that go as far back as Rome. We can see on original Egyptian wall paintings were someone tried desperately to alter the race of the people displayed.

I personally suspect this cultural rape can be linked to Rome. They smashed the African Greek statues and busts and replaced them with images that looked like them.

The white man thought the earth was flat. This lack of knowledge can hardly come from a people who set on the Throne of Egypt and had access to all of the Egyptian ancient knowledge.

Thus we have two possibilities:
    Either they flat out rejected African ancient knowledge

Or

There was a brake in transmission of knowledge.

I thank there was a brake in transmission of knowledge as a new race of people rose up to conquer the earth.

I don’t thank the white man was established to be a world power until he was done warring amongst themselves in the establishment of what would become Rome and even then a lot of the establishment of Rome was based on actions of Africans.

No one realizes how recent the white man started editing us out of History and his own establishment as a world power.

But all of this is speculation that I will have to grow my knowledge on in reading the more historically oriented books.