Black Women : FIBROIDS

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Nisa, May 2, 2005.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    This is for my sisters who have fibroids, or want to prevent them.

Mucus in your womb causes fibroid tumors in the uterus, cysts in the vagina,vaginal discharges, heavy bleeding and clotting. The larger the quantity of mucus creating foods eaten, the longer the bleeding continues.
    You can clear the mucus in your womb by taking two grapefruits or three oranges and juice them. Grapefruits are known to bring down the mucus. The fresh juice will purge out the womb. You can mix the juices too;have one grapefruit and two oranges.
    Liquefy your diet with distilled water,herbs,organic vegetables and fruit juices.
    This can cause the cysts,and fibroids to soften and dislodge from your womb.
    Foods that feed fibroids are white breads,white potatoes,muffins,bagels pastas..dairy food..flesh of animals such as chicken,beef..etc. Even the things your partner eats..goes into his sperm..and during sexual encounters where he ejaculates into you..whatever he eats goes into your womb and can feed your fibroids or cysts. So sisters becareful what you eat and alot of our womb problems can be erradicated without western surgeries and pills that are ready to cut out our wombs instead of having a change in diet, or putting more poison in our wombs with medications. Protect your wombs..watch what you eat, watch what your mate eats!

2. QUEEN ABENA

QUEEN ABENA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    That is great info
    how many times a day or for how long should you liquify your diet?

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Thank you for the insight. This will aide me in my holiday fasting. Do these preventative steps also help in shedding water weight?

4. sonnee01

sonnee01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    Thank you sister Nisa...this is very valuable information, as there are so many sisters dealing with this very issue. Once again Thank you, I will truly pass this information on.

5. MoorNegusNegast

MoorNegusNegast Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Also, according to Dr Sibi stay away from soy pruducts

Justice El-Bey - NegustNegast
    SwiftAngel#7

6. MoorNegusNegast

Ratings:
    +3
    i also heard the chemicals in perms.etc...causes fibroids too

Justice El-Bey - NegustNegast
    SwiftAngel#7

7. maatmama

maatmama Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm banishing my fibroids as I write this....I am doing many different things..I am transitioning back to a vegetarian lifestyle (hormones in the poultry plus mucous)...detoxing....using reflexology, fasting, prayer/meditation, guided visualization, and crystal therapy....yeah i know a lot...but I am weary of the "symptoms"...basically bleeding a third of each month and my uterus stretched to the size of a first trimester pregnancy.. the bleeding (for the past 4 years) has left me anemic...so I am self healing with the help of Queen Afua and a brother masterherbalist from the west coast djehuty ..

8. MoorNegusNegast

Ratings:
    +3
    when you get a chance, check out dr sibi producst at www.drsebi.com...his herbal compounds are the best...esp the ones for iron

Noble Justice El-Bey - NegustNegast
    SwiftAngel#7
    www.mu-atlantis.com

9. maatmama

maatmama Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    thank u for the info

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Ooo-wee! THANK YOU for sharing this!

I haven't personally had to deal with this problem, thank God; but I've had so many friends and family who have.

I will definitely be passing this info on!

Our Black sisters need to be more cognizant of their bodies and the dangers to it.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to soften fibroids

2. Queen Afua Healing Fibroids