Black Spirituality Religion : Festival of Opet!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    The new year flood has arrived. This is the time of year that the waters of the nile river (Hapi) flood the nile delta, i.e inverted pyramid. In plain english this means light emanating from the constellation cancer is bonding to the light crystals in the blood stream.

What the hebrews know as moses lifting up the serpant in the wilderness. The serpent representing the kundalini double currents rising up and around the 33 lumbar vertibrae. Scottish freeright freemasons will be up in arms about that number, real soon! :teach:

Upon reaching the top vertibrae, coursing up and thru the medula oblongata, the oily gland at the base of the skull, then igniting up to the crown chakra.

Remember, the flood represents the "switch" from the spiritual to the physical realm. THe slowing down of vibration after what is called the first fall!

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    Thank you Brother Teacher. Continue teaching, a young brother soaking up some info, yeah!

Blackbird

3. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    This kind of knowledge is empowering for those who seek it. Those with ears will hear and those with eyes will see.

Brothers Blackbird and Sekhemu I think you should check this site out.
    http://www.siriustimes.com/chatroom/ You have to register to check out the forums. Like minds are there, trust me! Enjoy yourselves.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Sekhemu

I'm not sure I understand. What happens when the light from the constellation Cancer bonds with the light crystals in the blood stream?

Sekhemu
    When the vibration slows down, will it be difficult to connect to our higher consciousness?

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

When the light bonds with the crystals in the blood stream, the crystals resonate, conducting (inform)ation to the body's molecules, subsequently re-constituting dormant DNA strands. This is what the bible refers to as the 10 lost tribes.

The vibrations I was refering to have already slowed down. The physical plane being the result of this.

With the bonding of this light, your blood will in affect be "quickened". The melanin thru out the body will also become more active. This phenomena will be reflected in the dream state. It will not be difficult to connect to your higher-self/conciousness. Just as long as your thoughts are not weighed down by mundane affairs or things you have no or little control of.

So in short raise the vibration thru your thoughts, monitor in your head where your thoughts are directed.. What was that saying in Star Wars, "your thoughts determine your reality" something to that affect.

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Wow! The Universe is truly amazing!
    Full of so much mystery and knowledge
    to explore!

Thank you so much Brother Sekhemu!
    I appreciate your wisdom, and the time
    you took to help me to understand!

:thanks: