Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

Took pictures and video of the protest. They were probably waaaaay too dark to see anything of note. But hoping.

I don't want to criticize the kids, because they are finally doing something as a group for good. The die in strategy was brilliant. I wish I had thought of it. But this is amature hour. They are a lose coalition of locals, college students, the panthers and communist groups. They really don't have a cohesive strategy other than show up every day and cause the cops issues. Yet, the have pow wows with the head of the police to keep things from getting out of hand. The cops were there in force along with the national guard. Any time someone blocks traffic, they come out in force. Mostly the kids yelled slogans and marched. The cops had people posing as protestors taking pictures of people in the crowd. I got interviewed by someone from associated press.

Then I came up and stuck it to the man. They assumed either I was and really cool or a narc. :11100:

Sister Kadijah ... it seems you want to leave ... not be here ... but can't keep from returning ??

If it's not sista Fine (hi Fine! :wave: No disrespect - just answering the question), it's somebody ELSE pulling my coattail that I need to "return."

It's as if you're drawn to us like a moth to a flame ... just can't help your own self.

It's really not about moths and flames. It's about when you're fa real about black people helping black people, well, you either stand or you fall... for anything NOT about black people helping black people.

Need help in staying away? I'll be glad to assist you with "not being back" if that's your desire.

Thank you, but no help needed.

Together we can do it ... :swings: .... let me know if you need my help.

:heart:

Destee

Will do.... since, as you told Kem, I'm not the enemy, either.

s
Took pictures and video of the protest. They were probably waaaaay too dark to see anything of note. But hoping.

I don't want to criticize the kids, because they are finally doing something as a group for good. The die in strategy was brilliant. I wish I had thought of it. But this is amature hour. They are a lose coalition of locals, college students, the panthers and communist groups. They really don't have a cohesive strategy other than show up every day and cause the cops issues. Yet, the have pow wows with the head of the police to keep things from getting out of hand. The cops were there in force along with the national guard. Any time someone blocks traffic, they come out in force. Mostly the kids yelled slogans and marched. The cops had people posing as protestors taking pictures of people in the crowd. I got interviewed by someone from associated press.

Then I came up and stuck it to the man. They assumed either I was and really cool or a narc. :11100:

I know I thought you were a narc until I realized you were the oldest dude in the crowd so you had to be.... Kem! :lol:

Btw, good analysis. Although I thought at least a third of the "protesters" were narcs, myself! (psssst! I started to yell out to see if that really were you, but changed my mind. And no, I'm not a wussie! I just didn't want the rest of the kids :rofl: to think I wasn't "cool.")

Oh, and if that was you (it was dark, but the guy I'm thinking of was brown-skinned, about 6' tall, wearing a black cap, I think eyeglasses, and talking to a light-skinned baby-boomer?), for a crusty old curmudgeon, you foine, Kem! ;)

P.S.

@James~

I didn't slap a cop, but I called a couple of 'em choice names.... then turned my head when they tried to snap my picture. :)

If it's not sista Fine (hi Fine! :wave: No disrespect - just answering the question), it's somebody ELSE pulling my coattail that I need to "return."

It's really not about moths and flames. It's about when you're fa real about black people helping black people, well, you either stand or you fall... for anything NOT about black people helping black people.

Thank you, but no help needed.

Will do.... since, as you told Kem, I'm not the enemy, either.

You can attempt to blame whoever you want on why you're here, returning, etc.

Fact of the matter is ... you can't keep coming back to tell us how you don't want to be here.

I only want people here who want to be here, and who is willing to respect all who are here.

If you can't do that ... I'm going to put you out ... you will not have to ever blame anyone for being here again.

Maybe you would build, pay, maintain a community for all ... and allow one to spit on it in your face.

I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna keep having this conversation with you about it either.

You're welcome to stay ... but i aint begging you or nobody to be here ... and I will put you out.

If you need me to show you ... I will.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back