Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

I don't expect all Black people to get along. And I don't pertain to a mythical Messiah to fight the enemy and win the thousands of year war waged upon Africa by this demon White Supremacy; Arabs as well.

Black people never got along even in remote times, times when we ruled without no rivals, we still had wars fought between different Africans. So there's no record of Africans getting along totally and all coming under one banner. In the world its fiend for yourself or suffer hardship. I wouldn't teach a child any other lesson first except for reverence for the Orisha and the Ancestors. Life is about surviving the Ajogun, the negative cosmic forces, some are sickness and death, poverty and ignorance, hardship and suffering. The Ajogun are what we need to fight against in order to develop a stronger kingdom. The attacks upon our world is from a physical foe but the concept is still the same, Destroy the Ajogun and restore balance.

The European set his fate the moment he lost respect for life and now the Ajogun of death( called, Iku), Iku is upon his woman's womb she can only bare 1.7 children in her life. Some White women never go full term before miscarriage, Black babies have the highest rate of survival; Black girls highest, and the average Black/African woman has 4.3 babies in her life. Just think Michael Brown was that woman's only child I believe; I maybe wrong, fact check).

The point is no matter what the European does he is doomed on Earth or Mars. The issue now is a nuclear war wouldn't help him win either. Not will Ebola or Aids help his cause because in the end Africa will rise. Not all Africans will unite either, a reality even I'm coming to grips with, fractions of Africa will become very powerful economically and much of Europe will be in disarray. America will suffer from nuclear war, as will most of Europe and the MiddleEast, India to parts of Asia. Russia and China cities will have suffered nuclear attacks as well. The Northern Artic winds will come down and bring radioactive clouds. Lots of Blacks will leave from Brazil and many will die in little small boats trying to get back to Africa. Many African Americans would have perished in the attack upon America, millions will die in FEMA camps. Some will make it to Gullah land and Oyo Tunji. Many of them will ultimately leave bound for Africa. Blacks in the islands will also leave for AFrica and all over Diaspora.

This is what it is you are apart of the problem or part of the solution. Those who plan for independence and become independent will be the Early Birds in this crushing of worms. We need to think treasury and using it feasibly and institute an our own external and internal economy, within the U.S economy and beyond. Some of the wise but a little miserly say, what if some steals our money, let me say this. No corporation or government institution I ever worked for didn't have theft, and I worked at prestigious and well renown established entities, I've seen people finally caught after getting them for thousands of money or property but they got caught. Some of the big and connected may get away but the entity goes on. You have to police and set up auditing. Most of corporations make theft immediate dismissal and depending the manner prosecution is pursued by their attorneys. So there exists even models in government reflecting the same results overcoming the obvious possibility of human deviance and judging appropriately. What I'm saying is a team of us can accomplish building an institution and a good and large enough mass can raise the amount of treasury proper for economic empowerment of our lot.

Think positive.

I agree, the closet we've come to unity was back in the 60s and 70s. Then this knew age set in IMO where they started weeding out our history in schools and showing that the white way is the standard. To this very day, the "doll test" still shows the same results it did 30 some years ago. Our your young see white as being good, pretty, smart, etc , black being just the opposite. This is how the media, schools, advertising, and toys has shaped hoe blacks see themselves.

Much respect bruh....

Peace!

I just got back from sticking it to the man. More details later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back