Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

Hey Kem! Someone told me that like me, you were putting your money where mouth's at and going to Ferguson. Meet you in St. Louis.

psssst! You can always tells the b.s.ers from the fa real. ;)

P.S.
And naw, I'm not back. Just dropped by to give a shout-out to a brutha I'm proud of.

Sister Kadijah ... it seems you want to leave ... not be here ... but can't keep from returning ??

It's as if you're drawn to us like a moth to a flame ... just can't help your own self.

Need help in staying away? I'll be glad to assist you with "not being back" if that's your desire.

Together we can do it ... :swings: .... let me know if you need my help.

:heart:

Destee

Hoarding money for a day or so isn't achieving nothing. I've never supported Holiday shopping. How can anyone who is thinking freedom support frivolous spending several times in the year that celebrates the enemy's cultural economy? Do we only think freedom when something tragically unjust happens? Just 100 dollars saved by 1000o people is a million dollars, retailers know this so they create fake sales where they rake in billions by selling in bulk. Public donations could be used to spend on supporting Black Ferguson developing because that is the real problem over there and everywhere else we are murdered by Police. Michael Brown's last act of defiance was stealing a box of 2 dollar blunts and he had marijuana in his system. The Black teens are suffering the highest unemployment, college is more unaffordable, and they have no money for simple things, that should concern us more than a racist verdict.

Yes it is, and to say no is not to know how accounting is done. retailers bank of black Friday giving them a big boost, some are even pulled out of the red. This all or nothing way of thinking gets nothing done also. Doing this will get a lot more attention than going to the UN, something that you are all for.

Peace!

Hey Kem! Someone told me that like me, you were putting your money where mouth's at and going to Ferguson. Meet you in St. Louis.

psssst! You can always tells the b.s.ers from the fa real. ;)

P.S.
And naw, I'm not back. Just dropped by to give a shout-out to a brutha I'm proud of.

I'm here now. Getting ready to go down there

Sister Kadijah ... it seems you want to leave ... not be here ... but can't keep from returning ??

It's as if you're drawn to us like a moth to a flame ... just can't help your own self.

Need help in staying away? I'll be glad to assist you with "not being back" if that's your desire.

Together we can do it ... :swings: .... let me know if you need my help.

:heart:

Destee

:10400: Quit bullying and picking fights, geez!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back