Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

I suspect the verdict will be issued Thanks Giving weekend. I suspect this because most of the country will be focused on other things.

Either way, that weekend, I have decided to go down there. I don't know if I will drive of catch the Greyhound. For those of you that don't know your history, that is akin to a freedom ride. ( :lol: ) But I feel I should go.

Right on Brother!! Power to the people

How will any good become of a trip to what is a staged event? The entire Michael Brown incident is a false flag for something bigger. Right down to the staged robbery dispatch to Daren Wilson instagating the altercation. The Feds were brought not to calm things down but to set up the crime scene showing Daren Wilson defending himself, the Feds are forensic experts of a higher caliber than the local Police. You may need to know hundreds of Law Enforcement are in that area now. If I know St. Louis like the one I knew growing this won't go down easy if the cop walks. Jobs are scarce there and people already frustrated. Mix in the cold weather they are have during winter months, the people there are extremely violent.

Right on Brother!! Power to the people

You guys can join me. The more the merrier. I'm sure everyone of you is off that weekend. Road Trip.

:bus: :running: :swim: :keepgoing: :horse:

Last edited:
How will any good become of a trip to what is a staged event? The entire Michael Brown incident is a false flag for something bigger. Right down to the staged robbery dispatch to Daren Wilson instagating the altercation. The Feds were brought not to calm things down but to set up the crime scene showing Daren Wilson defending himself, the Feds are forensic experts of a higher caliber than the local Police. You may need to know hundreds of Law Enforcement are in that area now. If I know St. Louis like the one I knew growing this won't go down easy if the cop walks. Jobs are scarce there and people already frustrated. Mix in the cold weather they are have during winter months, the people there are extremely violent.

That's why I and everyone needs to go down there. To let them know we wont stand for a staged event anymore

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back