Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

And they will kill another one... then another... then another... then another...

They will gear up for war and place their paranoia on the unarmed protestors...

They will make a spectacle of the legal process in order to ensure they remain in the clear while painting those seeking justice as animals.

Nothing changes.. the protesting didn't help... photo bombing social media didn't help... none of it helped because it was scripted.. what script? The same MO which they have been using repeatedly.

To add to your point, part of that scrip is to have the black victim's family, tell the angry black crowd to calm down, and to tell them they trust in the court systems. Now I've been griping about this, and as it looks, my point is fixing to be made because that same system they got on camera and said they trusted is about to stick it to them.

Peace!

To add to your t, part of that scrip is to have the black victim's family, tell the angry black crowd to calm down, and to tell them they trust in the court systems. Now I've been griping about this, and as it looks, my point is fixing to be made because that same system they got on camera and said they trusted is about to stick it to them.

Peace!

The Boule got to her as the Alphas paid for the funeral. Shes been told what to say and not to say by Civil Rights Boule lawyers. I keep saying the whole event is staged and now Ms. Brown is an actress. She play her role she will get some money but if she acts out these sleeze ball Civil Rights people will turn on her like wild dogs including Obama.

This country is the most corrupt one on Earth who has tricked everyone into believing it has changed from the worst human rights violator compared to any barbarian group of the past. Wake up.

The Boule got to her as the Alphas paid for the funeral. Shes been told what to say and not to say by Civil Rights Boule lawyers.I keep saying the whole event is staged and now Ms. Brown is an actress. She play her role she will get some money but if she acts out these sleeze ball Civil Rights people will turn on her like wild dogs including Obama.
This country is the most corrupt one on Earth who has tricked everyone into believing it has changed from the worst human rights violator compared to any barbarian group of the past. Wake up.

EXACTLY!!!!!! And that is the ish that ticks me off. where is our collectiveness at? These blacks let these white get in their ear and use them to calm us down, they when we do, they know the fight is gone out of us, then they do what they always do...bend us da hell ova.

IMO, no one was protecting this family except the folks in the streets. You can't tell me the lawyer didn't have his own agenda, because win or lose, he has gotten his fame. And it's going to be these same kind of people accompanying them to the world court. Me personally, I don't feel like seeing/hearing another black responding to this kind of tragedy with passive words. You know the government is going to have their people there to make sure they don't be shown for what they are when it comes to the darker shade of folks here in America.

This is :bs:

The officer, 28, testified to the grand jury that he was sitting in his patrol car on Aug. 9 when Brown approached and punched him, McCulloch said. In the encounter that followed, Wilson fired 12 shots — two inside the car and 10 on the street, the prosecutor said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...p-not-indicted-shooting-michael-brown-n255391

Really, the brutha just walked up to him and punched him.

Peace!

1. All that cant come to Ferguson this weekend, needs to participate or organize something local.

2. NO holiday spending! Money talks. I know this will be hard for some of you (ladies) but It is necessary to get the right attention.

3. Become informed and vote en masse in every election. Anyone that speaks against this is the enemy!

4. Quit helping them destroy out icons. Ladies, this isn't about the sisterhood. There is no way in hell a black man repeatedly raped white women in the 60s and 70s and there were NO consequences!

5. Push education in our communities again. Start businesses and support them. The Jewish model works!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back