Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Police chief forced to resign and Wilson not let back on the force because of pressure from business community in Ferguson. When elected politicians didn't keep their word and protect the businesses. They went after the mayor and council. Thus, the apology and appointees being removed. Don't be surprised if the prosecutor ends up resigning.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Two of the witnesses have been gunned down. No details

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
My mother reminds me of Charles Barkley... unfortunately
You serious?:)

If this is the case...I bet yall have some duezzies when it comes to topics like this.:1on1:

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Police chief forced to resign and Wilson not let back on the force because of pressure from business community in Ferguson. When elected politicians didn't keep their word and protect the businesses. They went after the mayor and council. Thus, the apology and appointees being removed. Don't be surprised if the prosecutor ends up resigning.

Oh you just knew it was going to be fallout like this. I wonder if they have any regrets that they protected him, now that they have lost their jobs. I know for a fact, this is folks last term in office because this issue is going to be tied to all of their necks.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Oh you just knew it was going to be fallout like this. I wonder if they have any regrets that they protected him, now that they have lost their jobs. I know for a fact, this is folks last term in office because this issue is going to be tied to all of their necks.

Peace!

Actually, this seems to be more over their failed promises and assurances to protect the business owners.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Actually, this seems to be more over their failed promises and assurances to protect the business owners.

You mean from the riot? Ok...it's still boils down to their actions concerning Wilson.

peace!

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: