Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Police chief forced to resign and Wilson not let back on the force because of pressure from business community in Ferguson. When elected politicians didn't keep their word and protect the businesses. They went after the mayor and council. Thus, the apology and appointees being removed. Don't be surprised if the prosecutor ends up resigning.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Two of the witnesses have been gunned down. No details

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
My mother reminds me of Charles Barkley... unfortunately
You serious?:)

If this is the case...I bet yall have some duezzies when it comes to topics like this.:1on1:

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Police chief forced to resign and Wilson not let back on the force because of pressure from business community in Ferguson. When elected politicians didn't keep their word and protect the businesses. They went after the mayor and council. Thus, the apology and appointees being removed. Don't be surprised if the prosecutor ends up resigning.

Oh you just knew it was going to be fallout like this. I wonder if they have any regrets that they protected him, now that they have lost their jobs. I know for a fact, this is folks last term in office because this issue is going to be tied to all of their necks.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh you just knew it was going to be fallout like this. I wonder if they have any regrets that they protected him, now that they have lost their jobs. I know for a fact, this is folks last term in office because this issue is going to be tied to all of their necks.

Peace!

Actually, this seems to be more over their failed promises and assurances to protect the business owners.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Actually, this seems to be more over their failed promises and assurances to protect the business owners.

You mean from the riot? Ok...it's still boils down to their actions concerning Wilson.

peace!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
wait....what? the police have become the gangstas and the gang bangers are trying to protect us from the police?