PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
:bs: The had a sister who ran against the very prosecutor everyone says cheated on this grand jury. She said what the turn out was. I believe her! You don't know.

If you tthink you're going wave your magic vote wand and make all the racist krackers disappear. Its embbeded in the very frabic DNA of this country. They will always seek ways to kill us and can.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
[QUOemetstry, post: 904160, member: 46"]We have seen the excuses used in here.

.[/QUOTE]
You wanna run all over the map fighting injustice insteading us creating our own map. Like a man tryna fix a leaky dam and every time he fix a hole two more appear. This country is inherently in just and no amount of inside job is going to fix it.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
You wanna run all over the map fighting injustice insteading us creating our own map.
Like a man tryna fix a leaky dam and every time he fix a hole two more appear.
This country is inherently in just and no amount of inside job is going to fix it.
and so your plan is what?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
We do recall when a past generation of tyrants rose to the level of world domination and also did consider their 'final solution': All we can do is back efforts to stop that from happening here too!

Never again!

FYI

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: