jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/05/06/ferguson-protester-found-dead-gunshot-wound/

Ferguson-Protester.jpg

"....Crawford’s father believes the shooting was accidental. An official cause of death is pending an autopsy".

Nonetheless, this is what happens when there is a feeling of 'NO HOPE', neither from Whites nor Blacks whom, make out like they have my best interest at heart.

Once that red mist descends one can flip and step out of character, FACT.

IMHO that whole incident should have been contained i.e., Michael Brown shot by that White cop Darren Wilson.

Once we resort to violence we lose all credibility. It is clear to ME that those riots were influenced by outsiders..those that didn't have a vested interest in that neighbourhood.

I blame it on the internet i.e., armchair warriors/activists.

"....Crawford’s father believes the shooting was accidental. An official cause of death is pending an autopsy".

Nonetheless, this is what happens when there is a feeling of 'NO HOPE', neither from Whites nor Blacks whom, make out like they have my best interest at heart.

Once that red mist descends one can flip and step out of character, FACT.

IMHO that whole incident should have been contained i.e., Michael Brown shot by that White cop Darren Wilson.

Once we resort to violence we lose all credibility. It is clear to ME that those riots were influenced by outsiders..those that didn't have a vested interest in that neighbourhood.

I blame it on the internet i.e., armchair warriors/activists.

May I also suggest you recall how many rallies and protests are undone by sellouts and traitors in our midst as well?

Please do keep that in mind too!!

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back