Law Forum : Ferguson Issues and Post-Michael Brown Movement (BLM) - Protests

It is amazing to be here, in Ferguson. I had no idea it was actually, apart of St. Louis, Missouri. I actually just happened upon the very street and saw signs that said, Ferguson. I took a pic of a convenience store and later, realized it was the very store in this ordeal!

I was actually looking for the historic restaurant, SWEETIE PIE, founded by Robbie, and low and behold!!! it's on the same street as the Ferguson convenience store!-- and just a few streets down!

It is amazing to be here, in Ferguson. I had no idea it was actually, apart of St. Louis, Missouri. I actually just happened upon the very street and saw signs that said, Ferguson. I took a pic of a convenience store and later, realized it was the very store in this ordeal!

I was actually looking for the historic restaurant, SWEETIE PIE, founded by Robbie, and low and behold!!! it's on the same street as the Ferguson convenience store!-- and just a few streets down!

Be sure and post those pictures, I can't wait to see them.:)

Good job, Lesley.

Michael Brown's mom will finally receive her high school diploma
By Jacqueline Rose, CNN

She dropped out of high school as a junior to care for her young son. She'd gone from someone with career aspirations to a teen mom caring for a newborn.
On Friday, McSpadden will finally receive her diploma at age 37 ...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/health/michael-brown-mom-graduation-trnd/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_health+(RSS%3A+CNN+-+Health)

141126163613-lesley-mcspadden-michael-brown-mother-hostin-intv-lead-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

(CNN)Lesley McSpadden always wanted to finish school, but the timing was never right

Good job, Lesley.

Michael Brown's mom will finally receive her high school diploma
By Jacqueline Rose, CNN

She dropped out of high school as a junior to care for her young son. She'd gone from someone with career aspirations to a teen mom caring for a newborn.
On Friday, McSpadden will finally receive her diploma at age 37 ...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/health/michael-brown-mom-graduation-trnd/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_health+(RSS%3A+CNN+-+Health)

141126163613-lesley-mcspadden-michael-brown-mother-hostin-intv-lead-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

(CNN)Lesley McSpadden always wanted to finish school, but the timing was never right

Wow.

:great:

Residents urge Ferguson council to close market linked to death of Michael Brown

FERGUSON • A special meeting of the Ferguson City Council held Monday night to discuss Ferguson Market & Liquor ended with confusion after a video that residents say they had requested be shown wasn’t ...

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_3a8a2212-7560-57d6-82fa-2c4429ce97b5.html

58c67d5caf0c4.image.jpg

By Ashley Lisenby St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back