Black People : FEMINISM IS NOT AN AFRICAN CONCEPT

TRUE DAT!!
How come nobody is talking about male circumsision? because we do it here? so obviously racist drivel. Male circumcision is at least as bad. More is removed, and if you have any knowledge of the physiology, in the part of the penis removed are millions of nerves. many men who have been circumcised cannot masturbate effectively due to this. The BS that it is a hygiene issue don't fly. We all have showers and soap. this isn't midievil europe. yet it continues. But, we only gasp in mock horror at female circumcision. Why? either we are cultural imperialists, ignorant hillbillies or driven by anti-afrikan agenda. point blank.
ps.- western feminism is some sorry *** BS that has no place in Afrika.

just my humble opinion
:em2300:

Are you circ?

Ocacia is a guy? Well that explains some thangs. I thought a female.
If a woman thinks a man wants her to be 'circumcised' ofcourse she will not tell him her real feelings on it, but only what he wants to hear.

Amnat, if i didn't have you on 'ignore' I'd ask you this - if you had a choice, would would want it done or no?

But that might be like asking a guy whether or not he'd change his mind about circumcision once he's already circumcised and been that way since he can remember. Most men would say 'YES' because they can't ever remember not being circumcised and they think that is what women prefer.

And if a woman didn't have sex before her 'circumcision' then you can't even compare the two - sex before the circ and sex after. Ofcourse the female circ is keep you from having sex before you're married anyway.

Female circumcision goes against feminism, AND women's rights. It places a price on the girl's head for her virginity, chastity, and the amount of dowry and nothing upon the men. Women are bartered and sold like cattle through arranged marriages.

Please do not subject your daughters to that. You're not in Afrika anymore, she can find a nice man (Africa or not) who will not require it. Break the tradition.

Men can stop getting cut too, that's works fine for me.

Is this what you were told by them white lesbians in the women's studies department? have you ever been to Afrika? You are speaking from ethnocentricism. you have no real experience to speak from.

Are the men in Afrika so weak as to be threatened by a woman's..... small little penis?

:SuN049:

Are they threatened by ovAries too? I GOT BIG BALLS, BUT THEY CAN'T BE SEEN! :SuN049:

too much fun, too funny.

too darn sad.

WRONG! it has nothing to do with what some fool taught Ankhur.

Is this what you were told by them white lesbians in the women's studies department? have you ever been to Afrika? You are speaking from ethnocentricism. you have no real experience to speak from.

I'm western, I'll take my ethnocentrism and run with it.

I'on care what you say, I'm usually not ethnocentric or eurocentric - but I'm gonna be about this.

Yes, I'm better, I'm western, I'm American, THANK (the) GOD! (i don't believe in) :SuN030:

And those weren't white lezzies, they were Afrikan and American heteros that told me it. One was named Waris Dirie... and then there was some other chicks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back