Black Relationships : Female Problems

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Dual Karnayn, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Why is it that nearly time a woman has a problem I can almost always count on it being over some man?

Not just her problems, but her life in general.

Every BLESSING that comes her way involves a man.

Every CURSE in her life came from involvement with a man.

Now don't get me wrong, men have problems with women too, but we also have problems with drugs, problems with the police, problems with eachother, problems with religion.

But everytime I see a woman crying or in a predicament it's almost alway over a man and occasionally a medical problem.

This seems to cross every cultural boundary regardless of race, nationality, or class.
    Right now, girls somewhere in Somalia, China and Pakistan can be found sitting on toilets crying over what some man did or said to them.

I'm just asking....do yall world revolve around us THAT much?

2. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Ahhhh... :read: :thinking: its an interesting question isnt it brotha Dual? :) In so many posts you give the reminiscent vibe of a brotha who used to be with us, went by the name Ralfa'il.

I wonder if your question is "rhetorical" or whether you choose to have us sistahs HERE at destee.com, speak for "women" across the world or at least in Somalia, China & Pakistan.

But what I can do is offer my piece of a pennace in the form of my meager opinion........

PERSONALLY... my eva so fiery brotha... :)

My world does not "revolve" around men, NOR brothas... but my world is BUILT on the shoulders of BLAK UNION. MAN & WOMAN united. I do not center my revolutions around him but my strength is rooted IN him. I do not churn and yield to his every whim, but in ME is found everything HE needs. So thus, when I am broken, battered, or even a little lost...I turn to him, for you see if one is incomplete than the whole is no more. And in the same respect...when ANYTHING is awry with him, even the most minute change becomes a priority with me. Because he is my King, MY BLAK MAN and cause for me to alert, aware, and in action.

For me, my strong blak brotha, your words read in a foreign sense.
    It is like asking me if my life "revolves" around oxygen. Realistically, no...it does not... but just like BLAK MAN without it/HIM...I would die.

I hope you find the answers you seek my brotha.

3. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Beautiful response sista.

Maybe some of the girls who flood most forums and messageboards with sad stories about what some man did TO them or didn't do FOR them....yet claim to be so independant...should take a REAL lesson of independance from sistas like you.

BTW, my question was somewhat rhetorical because I believe for most women their world DOES revolve around the men in thier lives.
    But I still wanted to hear alternative views.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i got 99 problems but a b ain't one - jayZ

:slobber:

5. jgyknowledge

jgyknowledge Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

Interesting question.....

....but at the same time we can turn that question around. Do all male problems stem from females? I mean the majority of complaints and problems that men talk about seem to revolve around their problems with the benefactor of our missing rib.

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I Hear Philly Men Are Shady...........

For some reason, I suspect:great: you have a little dog in ya......respectively. Well it is a doggy-dog world

7. We

We Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nationbuilding
    Ratings:
    +11

*applause*

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    little dog, oh hell no!
    i got a great dane in me.
    i just got him well trained and house broken. :angel1:

9. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Jamesfrmphily.....

Okay..I can respeckit. Perhaps, you mean an inner-lion....Welcoome Back, bud, where ya been, vacationing in the Virgin Islands?:shades:

10. Sanaiah25

Sanaiah25 Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +3
    With all the media attention that is given to feminine concerns, it is no wonder you are under the delusion that every problem a woman has is over a man or her health. That is shown on television everyday: endless commercials for tampons, make-up, hair care products, talk shows galore with problems with relationships, eating disorders, depression, neglect, abuse, etc...

However, just because this is what you see on the surface, doesn't mean that there is nothing lying beneath surface. Women's issues are quite diverse and numerous, just like men's. The only difference is that your smaller, less trivial issues aren't broadcasted on televison nearly as often for entertainment. Plenty of women have issues with the things you listed (though i'm sure no woman is pleased to share these problems with you). If my only problem in life, is just some silly man, then my life is pretty good. They come a dime a dozen, I can get another one, or better yet a good one who won't cause me to sit on a toilet and cry in the first place.

With that said, I refuse to believe that our lives evolve solely around men, neither do i believe that the lives of men are so well maintained, that they are aloof and somehow exempt from anything concerning the women around them.