Black Relationships : Female Infidelity

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by kashif, Mar 6, 2006.

1. kashif

kashif Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What are the signs to look for when you suspect your women is cheating? In the past you could discover written letters or notes, but now with text msg and email on cell phones it's hard to get the proof. Staying out late is not enough.

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Hmm, this is going to be a very interesting thread *grabs popcorn* :huh:

3. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    *taking out notebook,ready to take notes,getting anxious for replys*:book:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Kashif ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

If you are feeling that someone is cheating on you, there's probably already some signs that have presented themselves, as you are thinking the way you do. You probably know the signs, just don't want to believe them. That's understandable, when you love someone and don't wanna believe the worst.

I don't believe every single person leaves the same signs. Matter of fact, there are some men and women, that will never leave a sign. The only way you'll find out for sure, is to follow them around, hire a PI, etc. ... and even then, they'll make you doubt your lying eyes.

I understand though, that folk want "hard" evidence in situations like this. Some go as far as to sign up for Maury, and make their partner submit to a lie detector test. Even those aren't 100% full proof ways of knowing someone is cheating.

With the risk(s) associated with a cheating partner, up to and including death, if you are feeling that something is up ... perhaps that might be the only sign you need ... listening to the Spirit within you.

:heart:

Destee

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    hello and welcome to the site.

i suggest sitting down and talking to her.
    tell her your feelings and ask her what is up.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Love is not a game that people play.

Welcome kashif.

Have you thought of asking her? People cheat at cards, not relationships. What some people do is lie to you and themselves. The woman is either connected to you, or she's not. Because you may be together physically doesn't mean you are together emotionally or spiritually. It's apparent by your question that you aren't sure which it is.

If I thought my man was lying to me, I wouldn't want to "catch" him doing it. It's not worth it to me to spend money hiring a PI to follow him around. That doesn't work for me because I know the LIE is not about me, it's all about him. Either you trust or you don't and if you give me reason not to trust you, then it's time to move on. It's that simple for me, but I realize this may not work for others who may want to take more direct action.

I know it probably hurts you, but if you suspect something, chances are you may be right. Then you have to ask yourself the question, how long are you going to wait until you deal with your suspicions, particularly if it's worth it to you to find out the truth? Are you going to wait until your temper is boiling over and risk an act of passion, or will you decide to handle the situation maturely and early by sitting down and having a face-to-face conversation? It's really your choice don't you think?

Remember, you can be miserable by yourself. When's the last time thinking of her brought a smile to your face? When's the last time you felt confident that whenever you were away from her, she was where she said she would be, doing what she said she was doing? When's the last time she made you feel that you were "the" man in her life?

If you think you don't deserve what you suspect is happening, then it's okay to be selfish right now. After all, your health and well-being are most important in situations like this. If you have dreamed of a day when you can be with someone who you love and who loves you in return, then decide how long it's worth it to you to wait, because believe it or not, you have control of your destiny.

Queenie :heart:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    I am so glad you're home !!!! :love: ... got me feel'n all skrong n stuff ... :weights:

:heart:

Destee

8. kashif

kashif Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand everyones point. But, I thought confronting the person causes them to become very defensive. They will deny everything. It's like a drug addict mentallity, total denial. That's why recogninzing the signs and having proof is important. Ladies what are some of the things you would do and how would you act if you were creeping.

9. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I dont want to give away our sistah secrets but I hate to see a woman cheat on a good man.My male friends have literally been at my doorstep crying because they tried to turn a whore into a housewife!

1. when you met her, was she intelligent or superficial?
    2. when you sexed her did she fix you breakfast or refuse to hug you afterwards?
    3.When you pondered on her infidelity did she get beligerant or be loving and reassuring?
    4. when you know she's a freak and she turns you away when she's never has before!
    5. does she buy new lingerie when she knows she's been wearing cotton underwear and grandma bra's.
    6.Does it seem like she's in another world when you talk to her,make love to her,pamper her or reveal your emotions.
    7.All of sudden she's showing you new moves orally and sexually.
    8. Lack of communication and support!

That's all the info I'm giving!:weights:

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    this is not "cheaters" if you have a woman who you cannot talk with, maybe that is the problem.