Health and Wellness : FEMALE HEALTH PROBLEMS A RESULT OF LACK OF SEX

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I'm ready to do my part in assisting women from developing a health problem.

Vaginas absolutely need sex or they’ll waste away: study
It’s a painful condition that can leave you itching, even burning down there — and no, it’s not a sexually transmitted infection! Just when you thought you had enough to worry about aft…
nypost.com

Nice try OP..

But many a male has laid down with an unclean female, and wound up with the same symptoms SHE was having:

Painful urination

Itching

Burning

Down there..

The article outlines the problems. I feel it is my duty to help these sisters in need :10900: :10200:

The focus of this article is on women who are NOT having sex.

One of the reasons why some women without steady partners aren't engaging in sex anymore is because they DON'T want STD's.

The benefits of having a healthy sex life is good for more than procreation.

Sex after menopause is very important to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit.

Studies should be done to see if frequent post-menopausal sex can help you maintain mental alertness and stave off Dementia, Alzheimer's and it might slow down the aging process.

The sex toy business is a booming industry and for very good reason. It too has gone high-tech in ways that even women with partners enjoy some "alone time" every once in a while. This may be true too for men.

Cheers to my sistahs who engage in self-love. :heart: :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back