Black People : Fema to do "test run" for air wave take over

I wasn't asking to start a debate about 'god' or 'christ' as my questions were rhetorical. But I was wondering why you would bring religion or 'god/christ' into this thread/discussion about FEMA? This is not the religious forum and you must know by now that it will take away from the topic that the brother has brought up for discussion.

If you want to talk about how god will get FEMA back for what they are doing to the religious, please by all means start that thread in the religions forum....this thread has nothing to do with any of that..
This is because everything that happening about FEMA and everything else is part of God's plan, I only made a statement, you are the one turning it into a discussion.

No we haven't, too many of us don't even know that Christ is a Black man, they have not w

I wont hold my breath on that one. And I wouldnt be surprised if they dont try to stage an event like that either or an alien invasion as proposed in the so called project blue beam, which sounds like some religious fantasy but may have little basis in fact. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml
Why would you hold breath when you don't believe, just know that if you don't believe you and everyone else here who share your sentiment about the Bible will be destroyed with America.

Why would you hold breath when you don't believe, just know that if you don't believe you and everyone else here who share your sentiment about the Bible will be destroyed with America.

Here we go...wheres the ignore button when you need it STAPLES needs to come out with that.

You are so disrespectful black king and you love black people saying things like this?

And if 'christ' doesn't, then what? Wait some more?

Haven't we already tried that for the last 500 or so years?

That's exactly what the 'illuminati' are hoping for, so you would be helping them by doing nothing....

unfortunately we are often drawn of our purpose by the religion or the "black power" mantra. as usual i digress.. back to the topic

I have spent countless hours thinking about what can be done. As butter fly accurately eluded it seems that we will allways be under some kind of control. I often feel like the man in the matrix meaning what is the point of knowing what is going on if it seems like nothing can be done. Is living in an underground situation in the name of " free dom" our only option. Right now joing the federation seems like a good idea lmao!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back