Black People Politics : Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Writeous1, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Lol. He is speaking the truth! It's good to see there are still people out there like this.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    OHHhhh!!! STOP! That is hilarious! WHEW!

For real!

No he didn't mention Norfolk State!!! The Spartans! Green and gold!

But actually, I've been trying to understand this issue since I was young and in public schools. I cannot understand how this country can have so much land resource capabilities and then owe money to other countries. My husband has tried to explain this to me, but I still can't grasp it. I think he said it had something to do with other countries of whom refined their skills and turned raw materials into products of which became more marketable. Then United States bought products and services from them and that is the process in which we came to be in debt. But if this is true, I still can't understand how it happen due to the large land mass and potential that arises from it advantage. it seems like to me, America agreed to give out much resources to their buddies in Europe and elsewhere and made these people wealthy at our expense. Then they bought the manufactured products and shared in the wealth, and I believe they knew it would create a debt, but they planned to turn this country over to the Blacks when they begin to bail out, and that is why i believe we now have a Black President. I believe this was planned since in the beginning times especially around the time of the World Wars. I don't believe they had any intentions of balancing the budget or paying the oher countries back. They are bailing out and making deals, all the while sticking Black people, and certain others into a certain position in which the blame will be shifted upon us for creating this circumstance.

So in order to fix this debt [of which in essence won't be fixed], many people will become reduced down to being servants or slaves and have to answer to a different boss/country/master... for sustenance. Our lives will be forever dependant upon someone else or another country if we don't wake up and 'smell the coffee' and let the white system alone!!! It's their problem, not mines...that is why I do not have any attachment to their crooked government system by choice. They have persecuted me, but they can't blame me for this mess because I in no way agree. They did not ask me or my ancestors back when they created this debt if we agreed or not, by voting for or against anything! They just did it. It's their debt, not mines! It's their problem and the kind of Black people that have jumped on the band wagon and agreed to take the blame for this systems' failures, not mines. They did not create me, so they have no right to come over here and make rules over me that would put my life in dire straits, but this is what they did. Therefore, it's their problem that they done gave out all of this land's wealth and resources, and caused us to be in this situation of being dependant.

Let the truth be told; this country is debt to me! They still owe me! They took from me and still haven't given back what they invested in me and my ancestors! How are they going to pay back the lives they sucked in order to get this system to operate in their favor. Many ancestors died as slaves. They never got paid for their labors and still they went in debt to other countries. They professed tht i should get educated and then i would be able to get a job based upon my skill but this did not happen. I earned my degree but i have not be able to get a job comparable to the education that i received and they have the nerve to say I owe them back! That is why i think the people in egypt got angry. This country is giving our jobs to someone else I believe. Just like the felonious monk said, how they gonna tell me I can't have this or that when their credit is bad. This country is full of tricks and they are coming at their own citizens to solve the problems that they created.

3. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
  4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Man! I'm blown away and not sure how to express my amazement with what I just read! I had to read it two times in order to try and retain it. You're right though, in that this is pretty much just what I said, only what you have written seems to come from a more formal disciplined basis, and my point-of-view comes from my own individual research. I am able to understand past issues that had confused me, issues such as 'the federal reserve' and how the banking system is related to government. Bro ankhur has also put out some helpful info for me as well. i used to run from those terms or completely block them out because I just didn't understand, but now I am so happy to finally understand at least part of the process in how we are being controlled. I absolutely knew this:

“As far as the top banking families, these families have always lived and worked out of Europe.”

But now, I am so glad to see how you have explained this withall of the many quotes coming from high powered people. But this news is also very depressing. To see that you wrote about The Great Depression, the UN, WWI, the League of Nations and in connection with the high powered banking system and families, confirms what I've always been saying and believing from another persepective. But it never occurred to me that the federal reserve was foreign owned but now, it obvious that would be the connection in how America and Europe are connected. What a shame though that we as citizens have allowed this to happen. Our lives are controlled in a most disgusting manner. I can't believe some of the bold statments made by men and women, such as David Rockerfeller and etc. and this quote just beat all to me:

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be no wars.” – Gutle Schnapper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild

How bold and arrogant can one get! You know I knew about the background of the powerful families like the Rockerfellas and the Rothchilds and more but my understanding of them, as I have said comes from another perspective of which I believe is just as important to regard. When you wrote:

"They keep all that they own and all that they do within their families, their bloodlines, so that it can continue on for generations (they often change their family names to hide this)."

Many people may not believe me but I tell you some of these names goes way back in ancient times and some of the methods used to hide and change their family names is that they have inverted some of them. ** Rothchild** stems from the history of **Ashter-ROTH** They are children or descendants of Ashteroth [ie. Ashtareth; Child of AshteRoth...Thor]-- **Rockerfeller** stems from the ancient history of **Korazin [ie. Chorazin]. At any rate, I just love this quote by you concerning us as american citizens in that for the most part, many have agreed to take on this debt put upon us by powerful people at our unawares:

"But what's dumber, the dumb people, or the people who join the dumb people in their dumbness at a time when the dumb people are about to be punished for being dumb?"

The rick and powerful are doing us in! But when you mentioned that many schools are closed, based on what i see in my community and other nearby communities, there is a bait and switch going on because they just build a brand new school right down the road from my hood and also, they build up several brand new communites in the area of which many, many foreign people have moved into. So they are closing some schools in ethnic areas but, they have created brand new money opportunities in other areas for many foreign people to come in and control us. Even though I saw the planning of which occurred I'd say about ten years ago, the massive building project began and were completely finished in about 1 1/2 years or less! major japanese companies and european companies built up and opened up a few years ago, along with thier restaurants and right nearby military buildings also beefed up and so did the police who are out cruising constantly, and it seems like a whole new 'thing' is happening right underneath Black people's noses and they don't even recognize what it spells out! Anyway, this is a great article.

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    He is trying to keep it real(istic), but like others he doesn't know the fact that 'national debt' is mostly about the past or present wars this nation has waged, i. e., justified and unjustified, poster...

6. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Some points I shall make:

1) The United States was created, in part, to handle the war debts of the States. Out of the 225 years of US history, it has only been out of debt completely once: 1834-35 during the Andrew Jackson administration.

2) This federation was established by the elites for elites. There are Supreme Court cases that support this.

3) The public debt began to really take off after the Civil War and has not looked back since then.

4. U.S. citizens have been made surety for the debts of the federation. Take a look at the 14th Amendment, Section 4 (Source)

Don't you find it odd that an amendment that supposedly grants civil rights to freedmen contains a debt clause therein?

5. People had their gold taken away from them in 1933 along with gold being outlawed for possession in addition to removal from circulation.

There are more, but the above should suffice.

Consent can be obtained by accepting the benefits proffered by a public corporation.

The borrower is slave to the lender.

The problems will not be solved :).

Best to take of your own interests and prepare.

7. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    I believe it.

You know what, of the schools which have closed in my area, all were attended primarily by lower income families.

Thank u much. :)

Been meaning to ask you, what is this about?

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    You're very welcome.

My signature is about 'the mark' and 'confirmation' of knowing the accurate time in comparison and contrast to the way our government keeps time under our Calendar system. From what i can tell, our government uses the very same Calendar as the ancient Romans of whom started their date system based upon the rule of Octavian when he became known as Caesar Augustus and it was not until after 2000 years in our day, that it has become an unavoidable issue and proven that the Romans actually and deliberately changed the dates and times and moved time forward for two years. So 'the Year of Our Lord' was when Augustus became emperor and time became based upon him and not the scientific time and at one point in time in those days additionally, a deliberate act was also made to change times in that two years were not accounted for at all. The first time I saw this in print was tucked away in my children's school notebooks they had brought home. On every page of the notebook [a schedule book] given to every child in the middle school there were 'interesting facts', that included famous sayings, inventors and etc., and other tidbits and that was where I saw it but it didn't mean much to me at that time.

Even though, I suppose, the scientist today under the jurisdiction and bidding of the government, are still being pretty much quiet about it, they have to acknowledge this two year time discrepancy that they knew about for the past 2000 years and it's due to (1) the second time in 2000 years that all of the nine planets aligned up in a straight line with the sun and, (2) other countries are reporting it and therefore because of technology they know it's only a matter of time everyone will know what they did. 2000 years ago the actual marker for this planetary alignment was based upon the planet Saturn of which came into orbit with our solar system for the very first time on April 16, and even though our government kept this secret, every year and for the past 50 years many educated people [especially white people] all over the world have been going to the planetariums to see a show that started in the 1950's called, 'The Star of Bethlehem' in which this information is given. This show is dubbed the longest running show in the world and I never heard about it until a few years ago.

This show gives information about the Roman Calendars at that time and how they had to go to egypt to re-align their calendars. Then it gives a re-enactment of what happened on April 17 [April 16 at 6:00 PM] when the planet Saturn came into orbit and they show how the other stars appeared from the earth's perspective when the planet Saturn came into orbit. They said that the moon was the marker and it was 'an almost full moon' and then there was the planets Mars and Jupiter of which appeared to look like a cluster nearby the moon. The film narrator spoke and the sky show inside showed how Saturn came into orbit and it moved so fast that the narrator said, it gave the appearance that Jupiter was moving backwards. But eventually, the planet Saturn seem to come to a stop. Now we know today that, while this planet obviously moved into position and set, it is like the other planets and is called 'a moving star'. Anyway, after exactly 2000 years on April 16 at 6:00 PM in 2002, it happened again. I was walking by my TV and I heard the 6:00 News woman report that this alignment would take place and that Americans could be able to see it around 5:00 AM in the moring for a few minutes before the sunlight drowned out the view. So, I was up and saw it for myself. This planetary alignment that began to happen after 2000 years is also reported to happen again in 2012 in September but like it happened in October AD 33 of which was about 30 years later after it first happened, this time the moon will become a factor in this upcoming alignment. In October AD 33, the moon was not 'an almost full moon' as it was when the planet first aligned, but it past in between the sun and earth [new moon] and became apart of the planetary alignment, therefore it was a total solar eclipse.

Like our government today, the ancient romans of whom were star worshippers did not educate people about this planetary alignment when they finally learned about it, but chose to change the dates and times back then and terrorized the common people of whom believed that this new moving star meant something prophetical. But because again the romans were star worshippers, they did secret things against the common people based upon the movement of these stars, and on certain days of various occultations. So my reasons for my signature is to share this information in hopes that others will be able to recognize how to tell time in regards to 'time cycles' and understand how this kind of science correlates to historical and governmental actions and perhaps predict in general what kind of government we live under and how they might respond to certain scientific happenings for or against its own people. Because of this issue and the two year time discrepancy, I can understand and see how the history books are debauched with regards to many dated events. I can tell that around the time of the set up of the Colonial Empire, there was a major effort to continue to maintain this Roman Calendar and I can see that to their dismay, it was the Red government and their history that becomes a key in understanding this trick. Many people in the eastern world did not incorporate this time discrepancy and today, I can see the problems that are now occurring constantly due to the alignment that began to happen in 2002. Their books are all screwed up! It's hilarious to me!

9. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Ok. Keeping time (hours, days, months, and years) based on stars, sun, moon, and planets is something that has been on my mind lately. Knowing that they've intentionally changed calendars, some other things that have been going on don't sit right with me:

Bush and daylight saving time
    http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20050808/bush_daylight_time_050808/
    http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/daylight_saving_time_extended.shtml
    http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/79023/roll-back-the-bush-changes-daylight-saving-time
    http://health.usnews.com/health-new...robably-didnt-know-about-daylight-saving-time

Power grid and clocks (something not known and/or forgotten)
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/26/power-grid-change-may-disrupt-clocks/
    http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2011-06-24-power-grid-appliances-electronics_n.htm
    --True, or coverup for something esle?

Was there a Pole Shift lately? Did the Japan earthquake cause a Pole Shift?

What do you think are the effects of all of this together?

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    On Monday August 8, 2005 President Bush signed into law a broad energy bill (Energy Policy Act of 2005) that will extend Daylight Saving Time by four weeks in 2007. The provisions of the bill call for Daylight Saving Time to begin three weeks earlier on the second Sunday in March and end one week later on the first Sunday in November. Previously, Daylight Saving Time started on the first Sunday in April and ended on the last Sunday in October.
    http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/daylight_saving_time_extended.shtml

I heard about this!--And I think it was said that this was because something about the earth's rotation had changed. And I heard some information about the Pole shift too. There are some strange phenomenas going on and I do wonder how these happenings affect the governments decisions on things like going to war and economics and etc.