Black Relationships : fellas which would you prefer

I think it should be said that it is natural to seek out a person one finds to be physically attractive. However most men, particularly most intelligient men, aren't solely interested in a woman for beauty. In addition every man has individual taste. This was my main objection to what this brother told carmal23. What he found attractive, what was necessary to him, what he could do without...all of that was strictly his opinion.

kente417mojo said:
I'll take number 1. At least I can look at her and kiss her. I can't kiss an ugly woman and that's half the attraction right there. A pretty face is most important. A big booty doesn't make you fine. Look at Serena Williams.

Bruh come on now! Serena's posterier is an attractive feature if that's what your into but that's not what makes her fine. Serena has very strong features. High cheek bones, flat nose with flaring nossils, full lips, gorgeous genuine smile, she look undeniably African. Now if she would get rid of the blonde hair. Bruh don't be like the clown journalist that say she was exotic in National Geographic kinda way. Come bruh don't bash the sista she already had to overcome enough from the uppercrusty whitebread aristocrasy of the professional tennis world.

Peace

Radical Faith

Radical Faith said:
Bruh come on now! Serena's posterior is an attractive feature if that's what your into but that's not what makes her fine. Serena has very strong features. High cheek bones, flat nose with flaring nostrils, full lips, gorgeous genuine smile, she look undeniably African. Now if she would get rid of the blonde hair. Bruh don't be like the clown journalist that say she was exotic in National Geographic kinda way. Come bruh don't bash the sista she already had to overcome enough from the uppercrusty whitebread aristocracy of the professional tennis world.
yeah, and she's dumber than a door knob.
that is why no one can make a choice based on how a person looks.
so why are we having this conversation?

jamesfrmphilly said:
yeah, and she's dumber than a door knob.
that is why no one can make a choice based on how a person looks.
so why are we having this conversation?

Alright Bruh James. I still like Serena and not in a lustful way either. I still like her even if you think she dresses like a ho.

:haha:

Peace Bruh

Radical Faith

man y'all done left the thread this sista don't dress like a Ho...
nor is she ugly it's just what she feel more relaxed in give the sista
a break here let's be happy for her greatness no matter how she
live and like to dress .
main thing when it come to finding what many men like in a woman
everyone taste is different some are breast men / booty men/ the face
some like legs and some like the inner beauty and even deeper we all
have a taste bud for what we like in a woman

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back