Black People : FELLAS ~ WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT FIRST~ A SISTER HAIR OR HER OVERALL LOOK~WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT!

74274116.jpg

Don't get any better then this .........
Pam Grier
So $$Rich$$ you prefer a full natural hair style over most others, huh. Im enjoying the different images you guys
are presenting. Would it matter if the face wasn't as easy to look at with this hairdo as Pam is?

Thanks Full Speed, I'll try that.
Some men don't want the challenge of a outwardly beautiful woman on their arm for fear of the competition. 'Beauty" is in the eye of the beholder.Thats why I say there are some who would choose Whoopie over Gabrielle. I find Whopee to be very beautiful when she chooses to show it.
LOLROF That sounds like some Robin Harris reasoning. Whoopi is OK, I don't have a problem with her.

So $$Rich$$ you prefer a full natural hair style over most others, huh. Im enjoying the different images you guys
are presenting. Would it matter if the face wasn't as easy to look at with this hairdo as Pam is?

YES

Sorry for answering on your behalf $$Rich$$, but I was compelled. :)

Just had to go find the ugliest of whoopie!

Why not something more like this:

Whoopi+Goldberg-The+View-2.jpg
Your image didn't post....but, you got me....I really did intentionally go with the less appealing pic of her to prove a point to James...you busted me out.

Hey, when I am "got", I fess up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back