Black People : FELLAS ~ WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT FIRST~ A SISTER HAIR OR HER OVERALL LOOK~WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by butterfly#1, Sep 3, 2011.

1. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    I would love to hear what you guys/girls have to say about this:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT FIRST~ A SISTER HAIR OR HER OVERALL LOOK~WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT!

When I look at a sister i've always looked within beyond the outter apperience
    because a woman overall look can be deceiving , you can't find love in her hair
    but the heart.
    any woman no matter how beautiful her hair is and the charming look of beauty
    if she display nasty attitude/would make her extremely ugly from inside so why look in da hair
    or what the overall body show

I look at a sister from inside to out her attitude/loyality/abilities/trust and her eyez they will
    tell a story without one word spoken there in the eyez , I listen to what they say !

3. butterfly#1

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    I know that the overall look gets your attention, I just answered my own question there. I guess what Im wondering is does the style of her hair make her more or less attractive to you. What do your prefer. If she has so much going for her, does her hairstyle mean that much. Our (women's) hair is truly our crown in glory. We cherish our hair, just wondering what guys would truthfully share their opinions with us here. What you think, feel, see is important to us. Tell us what you like or don't like. Help us sistha's out. I mean really!!!

4. butterfly#1

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    I know that most guys will say and agree with you $$RICH$$. Because thats the correct answer in my opinion. There's been so much talk here in the forums about a woman's NATURAL hair. Wearing our hair as God gave it to us. I just would like to know the preference,
    I guess, of the gentlemen on destee.com. There's really no right or wrong answer, its just your preference and Im interested.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    A black woman is always much beautiful in a god given natural look , her hair with some flair
    would give her overall look a more sparkle, now i don't knock a woman who wear weave/ perm
    or relaxers because the gem is how she wear it , so yes i would start from the head to the toe
    her hair would give me much insight base on the style and how she wear it.

A woman hair bring the overall beauty and yes she could lose a sex appeal if her head is crap
    when you eye a woman her hair draw attention before you can visit her total overall look
    it starts head down IMO this where I start my view of her at.
    I've seen women who hair was well done but the style didn't fix her face features and it took
    away some of her overall look so the style do matter.

My preference very base on the style and texture of her face they have to
    match and not mix that gives her overall look it's sex appeal and beauty.

6. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Hmmm, is this a trick question? If not, why are there only two choices "hair" or "overall look"? I mean if the question is "What do you look at first?" there are several other options, such as your face, rear, breast, legs, etc. I'm married so I don't look, but IF I were to look, hair would be like number 4 on the list. Overall appearance is definately more important. There is no one feature that make or breaks the over all appearance. What I mean by that is there are some features that I don't like, but an overall appearance can compensate for that bad feature. As an example, I don't like fat, but if a woman carries her fat well, has proportion, and carriers herself like a lady, she can be VERY attractive. The same goes for any single feature that is unattractive independently. So, there are hair styles that I don't like, but they wouldn't be a deal breaker. As an example, I don't like women with bald or low cut hair, but if their overall look is together, I would issue them a waiver for the hair. LOL As far as natural, straightened, or what ever, I say anything but bald, that style that hardens it and sticks it to your head, or fake, but I don't look, so what I say don't matter.

7. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Legs and thighs for me, especially nice toned ones with a appealing strut....i love that! ;)

I also look at her overall demeanor to see how her attitude seems, and if it matches her physical appeal.......

I run into too many sisters that are pretty and appealing in all the right areas, yet they have scowls and frowns, it could be the stress of their day, but it usually makes me stop in stride.......:lol:

MA'AT

8. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    You mean like Gabrielle Union?

9. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Awwww you done went and done it:

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

MA'AT

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i don't look at women with un natural hair…….